Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rayzer

Can someone please explain Shadowbane to me?

Who/what is CYT? Daworf maybe.... British accent, yum.

All you need to know about me baby is that I can give you an in game wedding that rivals King Steven Dragonscale.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

He is a fairly good power leveler too, got them old school agc macros.  He's a classy guy.

I do love being power leveled. What is the point of making sure y'all know I'm a lady if I don't get anything from it?!

Too bad he thinks I'm a dude. But, many people can vouch that I'm really a lady. Xanther especially. ;)

I don't recall ever saying you were a dude.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I do love being power leveled. What is the point of making sure y'all know I'm a lady if I don't get anything from it?!

Too bad he thinks I'm a dude. But, many people can vouch that I'm really a lady. Xanther especially. ;)

The irony has so many levels here and I don't think even the WM guys fully understand.

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png

8clears throat* excuse you I am a women and your hinting at me trying to hard to be a dominatrix is just fishing for personal info your not going to get. I could just be a self-confident woman or a class a b**** who can kick behind and take names later when pushed to it. I just may have to get a paddle and redden that bottom for your rudeness.

I like her.

4L1c3MB.jpg

silly of me...but i've been pondering the OP for a minnit or three here and i just wanted to add something we take for granted but cannot be understated...

yes, we loved the rough and tumble of our Politics and such...but as a Game one thing SB had for all it's flaws and warts...

TheoryBane

you had a lot of classes, then three Disciplines to vary your builds, you had limited points to spend and always too much to spend them on, so choose wisely, and therein lies the pure nerd/geek factor...the min/max heaven of the better Build....the spec Group

then drop a Rock and see how it works...set up your trebuchets and siege tents, take down the walls of the City and get to their Tree...or fight to keep them from taking down your BaneStone....that's what determines the win and the fate of a city...all of it, from the gear worn to the seige engines to the buildings to the very walls themselves...built and placed by the Players....taken or burned down by the Players

that was our House...

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Get in WM vent and I'll explain.

I can't. I'm at the hospital.

And I think I already get the joke?

SWrkfdj.jpg

In that case.... tell me more about this wedding.

All of Aerynth would be invited. Except Protonix who would probably object.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I can't. I'm at the hospital.

And I think I already get the joke?

No you, mal should get in vent and I will tell her the funniest thing she has ever heard.  She can leave after.

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png

I don't think she's going to marry me.

Its probably cause I got a kid.

SWrkfdj.jpg

There's nothing going inside that joke.

Leave me alone. Can't you see I've just been rejected on the internet?

SWrkfdj.jpg

Leave me alone. Can't you see I've just been rejected on the internet?

It's not what's on the inside its what's on the outside. Wait...

Nevermind.