Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, moneda said:

LOL, gods damn it, the last thing we needed was something else to encourage you people to keep yammering on about ~shadowbane~ 

The Hunger is the AAA publishing industry. The shattered worlds are what happenned after shadowbane got cancelled and the mmo boom busted and destroyed them all. The gods are aging and dying game developers. The crows are crowdfunders scavenging the remains of dead games to build an eternal one. The gods pit us against each other to supply them with resources required to build these worlds.

giphy.gif&f=1

Crowfall is a metaphor for the last 10 years of ACE's careers.

Change my mind.

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Looks pretty cool to be honest. The ones I saw in shadowbane videos looked pretty ugly, but this... I can get behind this.

But before we get Frostweavers I won't even bother worrying about others additions.

There's Uguru and Satyr's also. 

I love fighting these things. 

Ranger's root/disengage then pop you from range. I had an Assassin boss attack me from stealth when I wasn't expecting it and nearly took me out. Confessors do knockups. Champion leap's knockdown then they land. 

This AI actually feels challenging and is fun to fight. Hope this extends to the rest of the monsters in the game as well as NPC Guards. 

5 minutes ago, blazzen said:

This AI actually feels challenging and is fun to fight. Hope this extends to the rest of the monsters in the game as well as NPC Guards.

The Satyr Templar kept trying to execute my Cleric while I was at 20m+ range and full health, so they do need work still, but the future's looking fun. 

How have you been able to get into Test? I hit "Browse Campaigns" and it says 16 people are online. I click Enter and it never moves. I've been trying to get into Test for a week or so. It either says it's in Maintenance Period, which I understand, but when it does allow me into the lobby to advance training, I can't get in to actually test 5.8.5

10 minutes ago, Doomshadow said:

How have you been able to get into Test? I hit "Browse Campaigns" and it says 16 people are online. I click Enter and it never moves. I've been trying to get into Test for a week or so. It either says it's in Maintenance Period, which I understand, but when it does allow me into the lobby to advance training, I can't get in to actually test 5.8.5

Send an email to support@crowfall.com

7 minutes ago, Kiro said:

now that those are here, gib shade pls.

As a former member of Servants of the Shroud (all-shade guild on Mourning), I endorse this message.