Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm Not Excited For Tuesday.

Honestly I don't know what else to expect. Unless they plan on showing abilities and talking about promotion classes then Tuesday will be very "meh" for me. I really don't know what they plan on talking about, but I'm skeptical it will get me excited I have this weird feeling. I hope to be proven wrong, but I'm not really anticipating any big news to happen Tuesday.

Still really concerned about crafting to be honest.

#CrowFallBata

~Sweet Sensations~

puppy punch Count: 28

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm excited for Tuesday, if only because the amount of tears on the forum will allow me to paddle my hate raft upstream into glorious paradise.

To be honest I'm not to excited for Tuesday either as I have a colonoscopy that morning...

They've pretty much already said what they're doing. They're releasing an outline of the game and starting crowdfunding.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

There is still many unanswered questions on the puzzle pieces we've been fed. We still have very little concept on how these pieces fit into the actual whole content.

I've no doubt that we will have a lot to digest on Tuesday.

If you take an approach that you've already got it all figured then you might miss some very pertinent points.

288mqgz.png

Per Todd:

We're now less than a week away from the expiration of the countdown timer -- at which point we'll be revealing the rest of our plans for the game.  Some of it you already know, some of it you can probably guess, some of it will be a surprise.  anything that is left  -- because we haven't figured it out yet -- we'll be ready to discuss with you, here on the forums.

I hate surprises.   With all that has been discussed since Jan 6th  I can not imagine anything that would be a total surprise.

Best to not be excited and then be disappointed.

Damnit I see no sleep for me Monday night!

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I have all of my rain buckets set out to catch tears..

I hope I have enough.

I told the neighbor's kid that the Easter bunny wasn't real today. Those tears should tide me over until Tuesday..

I'm biting my lips in anticipation.

I'm also spacing my sentences purposefully so you think I'm one of 'those' people.

Perception is reality.

No, I don't want to join your guild.

I have all of my rain buckets set out to catch tears..

I hope I have enough.

I told the neighbor's kid that the Easter bunny wasn't real today. Those tears should tide me over until Tuesday..

I'm biting my lips in anticipation.

I'm also spacing my sentences purposefully so you think I'm one of 'those' people.

Just what do you mean by "those people"?

I role play a wordsmith.