Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.8.5 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports for 3/6/19

Posted (edited)

- The new mount summon VFX are nifty.
- Searing Light now blinds as it should. Thanks! Blind should affect NPCs somehow. Make them stop attacking? 

Bugs:

Satyr Confessors and Clerics (and perhaps Rangers?) can attack/hit through solid objects, or at least their own buildings.

ZXD2t4V.png

This is also currently happening in the current 5.8.5 build:

On 3/5/2019 at 9:00 AM, moneda said:

Holy Symbol is also bugged in some way. It will intermittently remain in the world much longer than it should. In the following video (30 seconds) Auroch mobs spawn in a spot that previously had a Holy Symbol placed there and are immediately damaged and aggro'ed. In the last clip it happens when I'm in the harvesting tray and then the ranged combat tray, and you can see when the animation plays the power isn't even put on cooldown.

Edited by moneda

Posted (edited)

So...

When characters were copied over from LIVE, it destroyed all the TEST mats we had saved in spirit bank. My guys don't even have gear because no full set pieces in bank, and whatever the characters were using is deleted when going into the test campaign. There's no material vendors up--I don't know if they just weren't put up or the hit-or-miss game of trying to get on test while it's working just makes me miss it always. Finally get on test with unusable characters.

What makes you think we want to test anything in these conditions?? I'm not gonna go on test, and have to rebuild my gear the slow way like on Live. Why on earth would I do that? 

Basically you're asking people to just get on and sit doing nothing for 4 hours to get their tankard rather than actually test anything.

Edited by Navystylz

A couple noted bugs from my play session on Test today:

The initial offensive spell available to Clerics that roots enemies in place and deals damage appears to cause enemies to heal themselves over time if used as an opener.  This was noted while fighting R1 spiders and R2/3 Pack Pigs.

While fighting Pack Pigs in the newbie area by the Balance temple, they will sometimes alternate from R2 to R3.  When this rotation happens, if you are fighting one it will despawn.  Also any corpses from the old R pigs that are currently on the ground will despawn.

45 minutes ago, Navystylz said:

So...

When characters were copied over from LIVE, it destroyed all the mats we had saved in spirit bank. My guys don't even have gear because some crafted pieces are in bank, and whatever the characters were using is deleted when going into the test campaign. There's no material vendors up--I don't know if they just weren't put up or the hit-or-miss game of trying to get on test while it's working just makes me miss it always. Finally get on test with unusable characters.

What makes you think we want to test anything in these conditions?? I'm not gonna go on test, and have to rebuild my gear the slow way like on Live. Why on earth would I do that? 

Basically you're asking people to just get on and sit doing nothing for 4 hours to get their tankard rather than actually test anything.

The vendors were missing a week or two ago and they added them back in when the campaign ended. Maybe someone should log into test and do a fly by to make sure these npcs make it in before going home on the weekend? Does make testing rather difficult. Along with characters being locked to previous ended tests. I can delete them, but can't exactly make new ones that can do anything of worth.

Go For Broke on Duelist is still broken in this build. When the skill ends, you are left in stealth but in the combat tray, able to move at combat tray speeds, but still stealthed. This is a problem and could be subject to exploitation. The skill was first broken on the release of 5.8.4. 

Stitched leather (at the very least Dura+tough+tough) has lost its icon, Unexpected results (dura+dura+tough) is fine, though.

Posted (edited)

When I log into the TEST server on any account, I get a black screen. The lobby never comes up. I tried restarting my machine, but it's the same every time. It just started doing it today. I was able to log in yesterday without issue.

I tried running as admin. Nothing in my firewall or anti-virus has changed.

Edited by Arkade

31 minutes ago, Arkade said:

When I log into the TEST server on any account, I get a black screen. The lobby never comes up. I tried restarting my machine, but it's the same every time. It just started doing it today. I was able to log in yesterday without issue.

I tried running as admin. Nothing in my firewall or anti-virus has changed.

23 minutes ago, Crebain said:

Same black screen issue as Arkade above.

TEST has been taken down, so that is likely why you are experiencing this.