Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Armegeddon

35K+Msg...

I have, on the east coast mind you, fiber connection at 800+ down and 900+ up. I have a Ryzen 2700X, RTX 2080, 32gb of 3K DDR4 Ram... and this poorly made socks show tonight happened. Puhllleeeeze fix the server issues before you do anything else. ACE has been saying, literally for custard years that "optimization" would come. Now is the time. Really. Tonight was a poorly made socks show, given the budget for this project and it's time in development.

Just now, Armegeddon said:

I have, on the east coast mind you, fiber connection at 800+ down and 900+ up. I have a Ryzen 2700X, RTX 2080, 32gb of 3K DDR4 Ram... and this poorly made socks show tonight happened. Puhllleeeeze fix the server issues before you do anything else. ACE has been saying, literally for custard years that "optimization" would come. Now is the time. Really. Tonight was a poorly made socks show, given the budget for this project and it's time in development.

Did you crash or anything or just lag?  Got a SS of the ping?  Where were you? The bane tols seem to lag people out. 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

1 minute ago, mandalore said:

Did you crash or anything or just lag?  Got a SS of the ping?  Where were you? The bane tols seem to lag people out. 

I was.... at the wall.... back by the trebs... ruberbanding in between... to be honest brother, I couldn't tell you where I was "Actually" at... But It wasn't the bane ToLs.. I can tell you that. This was before I logged to restart... Then.. of course....queue...

Just now, Armegeddon said:

I was.... at the wall.... back by the trebs... ruberbanding in between... to be honest brother, I couldn't tell you where I was "Actually" at... But It wasn't the bane ToLs.. I can tell you that. This was before I logged to restart... Then.. of course....queue...

Lol are you lagging now? 

That sucks.  Does it happen often?  I’ve made only a few sieges but I’ve never lagged out at them, not since the trials started. 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Lol are you lagging now? 

That sucks.  Does it happen often?  I’ve made only a few sieges but I’ve never lagged out at them, not since the trials started. 

No, first time I've seen it was tonight. Don't get me wrong, everyone gets a hitch of "load lag" from time to time... but this was full scale breakdown. I wasn.t the only one though. some were effected as I was, some weren't . Point is... it needs to be addressed.

Hopefully they can pull logs to research the issue.... tonight was not... normal.

Edited by Armegeddon

Half of Chaos have been crashing out as last 2 seiges at the exact same time, not sure what causing it and not sure if balance was getting same problem didnt seem like it though. Happened this seige and the last one.

Game runs perfectly fine then suddenly freeze every 5 seconds and goes to a crash. happens to 5-20 people at once on the chaos side. Not 100% sure what causing it though but were guessing something its an attack ability doing it cause it only happens shortly after the major fighting starts.

Not just during sieges.  It's been happening during small scale as well, to multiple people in group on chaos when fighting balance, and it's very one sided. 

12 minutes ago, veeshan said:

Half of Chaos have been crashing out as last 2 seiges at the exact same time, not sure what causing it and not sure if balance was getting same problem didnt seem like it though. Happened this seige and the last one.

Game runs perfectly fine then suddenly freeze every 5 seconds and goes to a crash. happens to 5-20 people at once on the chaos side. Not 100% sure what causing it though but were guessing something its an attack ability doing it cause it only happens shortly after the major fighting starts.

The siege the other day was pretty nuts, it seemed almost everyone in the zone locked up around the same time and had to log out and back in. Performance in general seems worse since the latest server changes on Monday. I hope that improvements are on the way and continue to make this game the best it can be for all involved.

43 minutes ago, veeshan said:

We have had a lot of issues with really bad sync errors. There is also something where buffs multiply across your bar that causes a person to lock up and get DCed or be stuck in a more or less unplayable state. I've only seen that triggered on group members though. I DCed in a small scale fight where it happened.

A couple DCed during the siege I think but it wasn't any major disconnect like the one from the first campaign where the treb fired and that was the last notable thing we saw prior to everyone getting disconnected. I did however get a few really bad spikes of lag in tonight's siege which I wouldn't be super surprised if those are the lock ups you guys are talking about. I thought I was going to DC when everyone started running in place.

Posted (edited)

Last night at the breach was a slide show for me, but I blame my cracker-jack computer for that one.

The night before, pretty much everyone at the tree had their client freeze & was forced to restart.

When we're sitting on zone cap with queues to get in for every fight, forced restarts are not cool...

Q: if you relog or restart, and are put in queue to get into the zone, can you get your body? If so, does your gear suffer dura damage from towtrucking? If so, should it?

Edited by VaMei

I didn’t freeze at the breach but I did freeze at the fight at the bane tree. I don’t believe lock ups are unique to Chaos or to attackers (since Balance was able to effectively take the Keep in Frazzini last night as well as defend Gorro (both while being outnumbered)).  Perhaps that’s the trick? Bring less bros?

150k ping happened to me last night in Gorro also. I was right outside the walls before the breach in the walls was made. The last thing I saw was Zefx getting pulled down and a fire ballista shot then my ping started climbing so I think I died to the fire ballista and the ping spikes because I was unable to move out of it. 

I was told someone actually rez'd me, but since I was pinged out I just sat there running in place and died again. I never actually saw any of that happen on my screen. 

Already sent logs to ACE so hopefully they find it and fix it. I keep hearing people tell me how much better the siege performance is but the last two nights, the first two times I made it into the capped zones, I had a hard client freeze and crash in Krim Kingdom at bane tree fight on Tuesday night and then last night a ping out that forced me to close the client. 

unknown.png

1 hour ago, Gradishar said:

I didn’t freeze at the breach but I did freeze at the fight at the bane tree. I don’t believe lock ups are unique to Chaos or to attackers (since Balance was able to effectively take the Keep in Frazzini last night as well as defend Gorro (both while being outnumbered)).  Perhaps that’s the trick? Bring less bros?

death is coming