Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guild banks are an immediate need.  The interdependence of the professions coupled with the guild-centric nature of the game is why.  Having to face to face trade with individual guildmates for resources and then for the different components to finally craft something in your profession is ridiculous.  The only thing binding guildmates together is guild chat, and most don't even look at it because they communicate in discord. 

With the following adjustments, the guild crafting and management of resources would be much more effective and that would benefit everyone.  Also, the following should be implemented to compliment or offset the addition of the guild bank.

- Reduce player inventory space.  a slight reduction in bag space would offset any extra load to the system caused by guild banks.

- Increase spirit bank size (slightly), maybe one full row or column.

- Reduce access to spirit banks to controlled keeps, forts, and temples.  It's been said before, but having a different chest or NPC would be the obvious choice for this.

Ideally, a guild should have a guild EK, with some sort of guild hall that has guild storage.  Once again, the game is already extremely guild-centric, why not push even further in that direction and make the EK's a guild only thing?  This would greatly reduce strain on the system and improve many aspects of the game.

while i would hate having to actually work on an ek for my guild, an in campaign guild bank is something i am all for, would help my gatherer crafter players in my guild with inventory management a lot 

They very well could be working on it but there is no mention of any sort of guild storage now or in the future in the guild store area or any other.  I'm not sure if the intention is to have a guild bank or not, but I really think it's an integral part of the game.  I can't think of a reason not related to capability limitations this feature would not be in the game already, and my suggested adjustments to the overall system should more than compensate for any increase in database or server load.  That, and it improves the lives of literally every player, instantly in several ways with little to no drawback.

1 hour ago, Bazarov said:

They very well could be working on it but there is no mention of any sort of guild storage now or in the future in the guild store area or any other.  I'm not sure if the intention is to have a guild bank or not, but I really think it's an integral part of the game.  I can't think of a reason not related to capability limitations this feature would not be in the game already, and my suggested adjustments to the overall system should more than compensate for any increase in database or server load.  That, and it improves the lives of literally every player, instantly in several ways with little to no drawback.

They actually mentioned a guild storage in QOL changes "in the pipe" today on their livestream, but it was in reference to guild storage in EK's, and that it wasn't coming really soon but eventually.

I remember thinking at the time, "yeah, I hope they have a guild bank in campaigns before then".