Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ble

"Withstood the Siege"

Didn't even know that existed until tonight.  Well fought all.  Epic battle.  Really well done -W- fighting the entire server despite their interfactional cooperation.

The only inter-factional cooperation was kill the defending force. No point in fighting it out at the bane tree or out side the tree room....  I can tell you there was plenty of "friendly fire"

13 hours ago, Phr00t said:

Fighting in those small rooms on a raised platform with everyone running force mage is cancerous :(

Defending a tree of life should be easier than taking it.  Physics are extremely strong effects, might be too strong, but extremely important defensive tactics for holding an important area.  I get the frustration but I don’t think as many of “WinterAvari”are running force mage as you think.  

@Chroma coined that btw 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

10 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Defending a tree of life should be easier than taking it.  Physics are extremely strong effects, might be too strong, but extremely important defensive tactics for holding an important area.  I get the frustration but I don’t think as many of “WinterAvari”are running force mage as you think.  

@Chroma coined that btw 

Okay, not EVERYONE was running force mage, jesus christ. 

But the throne room is still too small to handle a possible 100 people (with today's zone caps, which will only get larger).

Definitely the longest Siege fight I can remember, I was unfortunate enough to fall bait to trap early into one of the rushes. Still had lots of fun! Got pretty worried a number of times because of the sheer number of enemies and the health of the tree. Looking forward to more fights like this in the future. 

Sign in to follow this