Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mortalman

Master Race Of Darkfall Veterans

We all know Darkfall veterans are the master race of pvp MMO gamers, but will we group up together and dominate CrowFall or will we scatter and fight amongst ourselves?

It's looking like CrowFall will be the next big PVP MMO.   Many mmo gamers from many different games will congregate towards CrowFall.  This means there will be plenty of sheep for us wolfs to feast on.  Until all that's left are wolfs cannibalizing one another.  

I propose that Darkfall veterans band together on the hardest of hardcore Crowfall server and dominate.   What do you say?

We all know Darkfall veterans are the master race of pvp MMO gamers, but will we group up together and dominate CrowFall or will we scatter and fight amongst ourselves?

It's looking like CrowFall will be the next big PVP MMO.   Many mmo gamers from many different games will congregate towards CrowFall.  This means there will be plenty of sheep for us wolfs to feast on.  Until all that's left are wolfs cannibalizing one another.  

I propose that Darkfall veterans band together on the hardest of hardcore Crowfall server and dominate.   What do you say?

kinda like the SB alliance owned DF1?

How bout we all just let the banes fall where they land.

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

If Shadowbane alliance owned DF, and "master race" PvPers are DFers, doesn't that mean SB players > DF players?

In all seriousness, this "DF player master race" amuses me, especially when over half of the players riding on the name are freeloader non-factors.

Edited by nehemia

While Darkfall veterans are clearly superior in every way, I do hold a deep respect for former ShadowBane players, StarWars Galaxies players, and even the few elderly men who can still recall playing Ultima Online.  

I see these earlier games as being like monkeys on the evolutionary ladder, Darkfall being man, and ofcourse Crowfall being some sort of post man god like being.  

I'm not saying these previous games were bad, or that the players playing them will necessarily be bad, but the primitive tab targeting combat system prevents you from truly excelling as an action combat gamer and years of playing this way has probably wonderful your ability to game effectively in Crowfall.  

I don't think anyone here will disagree Darkfall players will hold a distinct advantage in Crowfall.   

The only debate I see here is rather or not organizing all or most Darkfall Vets into one clan would be not challenging enough for the Darkfall veteran master race.  Would this game be more fun if we crush our opponents or if its a close fight all the way until "board reset".  

If Shadowbane alliance owned DF, and "master race" PvPers are DFers, doesn't that mean SB players > DF players?

No all this means is that SB players are better than World of Warcraft and other themepark MMO gamers they rolled over in DF1.  These SB players then evolved into a higher gamer known as a Darkfall Veteran.  

While not all SB vets are Darkfall vets, many of them are.

The pecking order goes as follows.

WoW>SWG>UO>SB>DF1, DFUW, Mortal Online>Crowfall

Edited by mortalman

How are DF players a master race is they only hold 3rd and 4th positions in the players hierarchy of skill?

Man, your theories keep contradicting themselves.

This thread is lol.

What a gimp.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Lol, I can think of maybe six months that SB guilds dominated DF?

It got to the point the only thing they were good at was zerging hahaha, like all the other scrub clans.

Anyway, this is a stupid thread. I don't wanna deal with kids like the OP in an alliance.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Wow, lots of DF vets here.  

Looks like Aventurine will go under when this game launches.  (If this game launches) Darkfall probably still has a couple of years before that happens.  Crowfall hasn't even released a rough timetable for a release date.

I'm not old :(

its ok we all get old

purdy soon youre gonna be bald and yer winky is gonna stop working.

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Claiming Darkfall players are the master race in a field full of class A killers, cutthroat meat eater Alphas, and Spec Ops players is like claiming a first in WoW, it means nothing because nobody here gives two cents.

Edited by Drakiis

EZgFne1.png

While Darkfall veterans are clearly superior in every way, I do hold a deep respect for former ShadowBane players, StarWars Galaxies players, and even the few elderly men who can still recall playing Ultima Online.  

I see these earlier games as being like monkeys on the evolutionary ladder, Darkfall being man, and ofcourse Crowfall being some sort of post man god like being.  

I'm not saying these previous games were bad, or that the players playing them will necessarily be bad, but the primitive tab targeting combat system prevents you from truly excelling as an action combat gamer and years of playing this way has probably wonderful your ability to game effectively in Crowfall.  

I don't think anyone here will disagree Darkfall players will hold a distinct advantage in Crowfall.   

The only debate I see here is rather or not organizing all or most Darkfall Vets into one clan would be not challenging enough for the Darkfall veteran master race.  Would this game be more fun if we crush our opponents or if its a close fight all the way until "board reset".  

No all this means is that SB players are better than World of Warcraft and other themepark MMO gamers they rolled over in DF1.  These SB players then evolved into a higher gamer known as a Darkfall Veteran.  

While not all SB vets are Darkfall vets, many of them are.

The pecking order goes as follows.

WoW>SWG>UO>SB>DF1, DFUW, Mortal Online>Crowfall

What? Where do you people come up with this logic since you played Darkfall that automatically makes you the best PVPers in MMO's?  

What? Where do you people come up with this logic since you played Darkfall that automatically makes you the best PVPers in MMO's?  

Not even close lubber.

What it means is that they know what it means to set your alarm to 4:30am (whatever your time zone is) to prep a siege. To call in sick to work to defend a city, to sacrifice in order to lick the cheek of yer enemy to taste their tears.

Shadowbane and Darkfall are the same to me. I sucked at both, but I had a core group of friends and guild mates who played the game it was ment to be played.

People from non-sandbox games have a steep learning curve. PVP skill doesn't equal success in sandbox.

------X

Captain Arnie

The Shipwrecked Pirates

81C2Uc9.jpg?1

Not even close lubber.

What it means is that they know what it means to set your alarm to 4:30am (whatever your time zone is) to prep a siege. To call in sick to work to defend a city, to sacrifice in order to lick the cheek of yer enemy to taste their tears.

Shadowbane and Darkfall are the same to me. I sucked at both, but I had a core group of friends and guild mates who played the game it was ment to be played.

People from non-sandbox games have a steep learning curve. PVP skill doesn't equal success in sandbox.

------X

Captain Arnie

The Shipwrecked Pirates

and that still does nothing as far as having actual skill in the game besides you picked the game over RL obligations.

Edited by Methios