Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mortalman

Master Race Of Darkfall Veterans

Really, the biggest reason for these guilds to get together on the same server is because we know for a fact, that it won't be a cakewalk and we'll have competent competition.

We've done it a few times, this might be another game we'll coordinate on. 

Dregs or go home.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Wow...This thread is exciting!! It would be wise not to make yourself a target and fly at the lip about the prowess of guilds in Darkfall. To come to these boards and start putting pvpers in MMO skill buckets is a sure fire way of getting punched in the mouth and getting yourself chained bane'd ;)

The Balance - Nation of Equilibrium

"You can run but you'll DIE tired.."

Wow...This thread is exciting!! It would be wise not to make yourself a target and fly at the lip about the prowess of guilds in Darkfall. To come to these boards and start putting pvpers in MMO skill buckets is a sure fire way of getting punched in the mouth and getting yourself chained bane'd ;)

More PVP is good with me.

Sitting around, being nice and poorly made socks just ain't the life. If you're good, you better talk some poorly made socks, because until you do a bank wager, you ain't poorly made socks.

EDIT: They really need to turn the filter off for the guild section.

Edited by cannibal man

Really, the biggest reason for these guilds to get together on the same server is because we know for a fact, that it won't be a cakewalk and we'll have competent competition.

I honestly believe if we got all Darkfall vets together in one clan it would be a cake walk, and would we dominate until board reset.

I honestly believe if we got all Darkfall vets together in one clan it would be a cake walk, and would we dominate until board reset.

Does anybody even know who this guy is?

Seriously Lotd, pre-beta and already nutcuppin?

Edited by nehemia

The only reason SB alliance came to existence in Df1 because guilds were nutcuppin and mass recruiting. ))

I played with Gwynbleid in DF, but I resigned couple of months into the DF game when DF staff decided to split the population in two worlds, EU and NA servers.

Another thing is that action combat and tab targeting is like night/day - so many players from SB didn't even bother with DF -

the most skilled guilds related to tab targeting is, of course, from Shadowbane, but DF had some skilled 'action' combat guilds like the Mercs.

We fought against the Mercs in DF beta and I had fun in that game, but for me it was not a perfect PvP game, and I'm a fps player.

My best memories are from the (2003-2009) in Shadowbane for sure.

I was in the TSB guild, and at the vengeance server I was in PKI guild and we played with Warmonger from LoD in the alliance and fought against Talons of Chaos, Evil Bastages (EB) among other old SB guilds. 

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

You guys have been giving me a good laugh today.  Please, tell to me what game these ex-DFO players are stomping because I am rather curious to hear a few more fairy tales rather than the truth?

Because in every PvP title since UO/SB that wasn't a giant piece of steaming shyte out of the gate, its been the same dozen or so Legacy Clan names fighting for pecking order and telling every other Clan they are a non-factor, go mine some regs and LTP or GTFO!

Edited by Tasorin

Because in every PvP title since UO/SB that wasn't a giant piece of steaming shyte out of the gate, its been the same dozen or so Legacy Clan names fighting for pecking order and telling every other Clan they are a non-factor, go mine some regs and LTP or GTFO!

I just personally want to see some people that came from SB or DF go do well in some newer games instead of just telling us how awesome they were in old games. 

Well then.. i cant say i wouldnt expect a post like this out of the Darkfall community. Im a DF1 vet, and i currently still play DFUW...a little.

Darkfall has a terrible syncing issue in combat, no telegraphs, and really lets face it, the game isnt balanced, theres always some cookie cutter abilities. stat managment, ect. As i remember, Crowfall doesnt have healers, that changes the fight a lot.

You cant play Counter strike then go to Halo and expect your experience to transfer over properly.

Darkfall has one of the most gritty combat systems, but it destroys itself by being unoptimal and buggy.

Unfortunately, killing is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it.

Pvp for 10-20 years as a guild and then you can call yourselves veteran, many of the Legacy Clans here have been dominating in one game or another across multiple battlefields for the better part of almost two friggin decades, one game makes not a pvp clan.  Many scrubs try and leave a mark by making wild boasts, backed up by playing a minor part in a much larger game, without even realizing how insignificant their short time in the sun really was.  Who do you think created the opportunity for you rise up and take a more dominate role?  The power vacuums we create in our wake are the table scraps you lap up to make such claims after we have already dominated and left the game.  I've heard all the same BS in other games, before Archeage it was ESO, before that Guild Wars 2, then UW/DFO, WAR, AOC, etc etc etc...for me all the way back to EQ PvP, for others UO and older.  We have real vets in our clan, people who started pvping at 15-17 years old and are now 35-40 years old, we have seasoned battle leaders.  WTF does DFO have anything to do with being pro?  Nothing, however time, experience, and skill does.  

EZgFne1.png

Pvp for 10-20 years as a guild and then you can call yourselves veteran, many of the Legacy Clans here have been dominating in one game or another across multiple battlefields for the better part of almost two friggin decades, one game makes not a pvp clan. Many scrubs try and leave a mark by making wild boasts, backed up by playing a minor part in a much larger game, without even realizing how insignificant their short time in the sun really was. Who do you think created the opportunity for you rise up and take a more dominate role? The power vacuums we create in our wake are the table scraps you lap up to make such claims after we have already dominated and left the game. I've heard all the same BS in other games, before Archeage it was ESO, before that Guild Wars 2, then UW/DFO, WAR, AOC, etc etc etc...for me all the way back to EQ PvP, for others UO and older. We have real vets in our clan, people who started pvping at 15-17 years old and are now 35-40 years old, we have seasoned battle leaders. WTF does DFO have anything to do with being pro? Nothing, however time, experience, and skill does.

Lol seasoned battle leaders. They play through severe carpel tunnel and finger cramps. Most these "legacy guilds" stick around in a game for a little bit of time and leave when everyone else catches up to them.

Honestly, the only guilds that are going to survive right now are the ones that already have pre-established communities. Crowfall is too far away to start creating guilds right now, they will all collapse before release.

I bet 50% of the people who are posting their super awesome 1337 guilds here will be disbanded within 3 months.

WTF does DFO have anything to do with being pro?  Nothing, however time, experience, and skill does.  

To be quite honest, it was just another playing field. As you stated, it's not about one game, one game doesn't get you the veteran PvP guild status. It's about sustained play at competitive level throughout all the MMOs they've played that grants one the right to brag about their success.

Edited by nehemia

Honestly, the only guilds that are going to survive right now are the ones that already have pre-established communities. Crowfall is too far away to start creating guilds right now, they will all collapse before release.

I bet 50% of the people who are posting their super awesome 1337 guilds here will be disbanded within 3 months.

Haven't seen a single df clan forum recruit yet.

Anybody who's played DF knows the forum guilds lost the most at launch.

To be quite honest, it was just another playing field. As you stated, it's not about one game, one game doesn't get you the veteran PvP guild status. It's about sustained play at competitive level throughout all the MMOs they've played that grants one the right to brag about their success.

He's just mad because KGB was a failure at DF.