Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Soulreaver

Ranger Siege View

Posted (edited)

After weathering the storm of yesterday and keeping the Order keep from the grap of Balance, the guilds of Caldera, KDS and a group of eager Russians went on the attack.

First sieging and capturing Death Keep.

Defending the Order keep.

Then racing to prevent Chaos from taking the Balance keep.

It was a mad evening and one that gave Order 3 Keeps.

Thank you to all those involved, those unable to join were missed!

A huge respectful "Good Fight" to the Chaos side!

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

5 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

A huge respectful "Good Fight" to the Chaos side!

to be honest, it was not so good fight, sorry.

for proof Soulreaver's style screen:

648Qynf.jpg

you know, ur current main party can kill our but if you bring twice our numbers + KDS + NA guyz + 20 randoms in green/blue more it can't be a fair or good, isnt it?

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

@makkon Don't think i've seen that many NA players to be honest. Alot of NA helped us last campaign tho. That fact made last campaign more fun too. This campaign feels different. We are outmatched & outnumbered.

Anyway, I had fun pumping out arrows with the archer aswell!

43 minutes ago, Lowlander said:

@makkon Don't think i've seen that many NA players to be honest. Alot of NA helped us last campaign tho. That fact made last campaign more fun too. This campaign feels different. We are outmatched & outnumbered.

Anyway, I had fun pumping out arrows with the archer aswell!

Last Eu server there were NA refugees on Chaos.  I don't think NA played much on EU for this trial.  On weekends NA balance does "Eurotrip" but thats to get fights bc NA doesn't provide them during non siege time. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)

@mandalore Yeah khaldrogoslavebitch voice: ‘It is known’ I was purely talking about Crem’s militia when I said ‘NA players’ 

’refugees’ bwhaha

Edited by Lowlander

23 hours ago, mandalore said:

Last Eu server there were NA refugees on Chaos.  I don't think NA played much on EU for this trial.  On weekends NA balance does "Eurotrip" but thats to get fights bc NA doesn't provide them during non siege time. 

about NA guyz I mean allied/friendly atm to current biggest/strongest EU ally - LoD, UDL. they also participate sometimes on their side. I mean it was really not fun to fight 10-15 CAL, 10-15 KDS and 10-15 4g + some strangers  + abit NA guyz with our 10 😃  + 10-15 uncoordinated splitted strangers who dies on the sieges in first 2 mins

unknown.png?width=1014&height=662

but who cares. fun can be closed very fast by losing opponents. so, I really hope next map can be better (if force leathers reach agreements)

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Sign in to follow this