Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cantruss

Faction Names

Hey why don't we let the top guild on each faction be able to name their own faction for the next campaign instead of having the imbalance caused by the current order/chaos/balance system. Maybe the top guilds would then want to split up and create a better balanced game and become famous.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Cantruss said:

Hey why don't we let the top guild on each faction be able to name their own faction for the next campaign instead of having the imbalance caused by the current order/chaos/balance system. Maybe the top guilds would then want to split up and create a better balanced game and become famous.

Hey!

If you are not familiar with the intention/goal of having different campaigns with different rule sets, here's a brief description of it.

The idea is to have several types of campaigns, Faction, Guild vs Guild, Free For All, and possible more. Each can have different rule sets as well (import/export, reward, etc.)

Here are some pictures describing it:

Crowfall_WorldRules_2.jpg

Crowfall_WorldRules_1.jpg

Currently only the Faction type is implemented.

So I think your suggestion is a mix of Faction and Guild vs Guild. It's a cool idea, but I think it is better not to mix it until we have the systems in place.

Edited by Kaffe
Fixed pictures

Ya I was talking about this set of Trials that are completely unbalanced because everyone wants a gold trinket and some people are quitting or taking time off because of it.  

10 hours ago, Cantruss said:

Ya I was talking about this set of Trials that are completely unbalanced because everyone wants a gold trinket and some people are quitting or taking time off because of it.  

I have a feeling that this 3rd campaign might be a little more 50/50.  😉