Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Muffakin

EK descriptions, foreshadow for next campaign?

d4JTd88.png 

This is the description for every EK at the moment.Foreshadowing for the next campaign? If so, I am excited! I know a lot of players are tired of how much of a powerhouse Balance is, this looks like a fresh way to mix up not only the game play, but the mood of each faction.

Posted (edited)

i personally prefer the current ruleset where every faction has the same wincondition, i don't think this special balance ruleset can work and be fun for me (kind of proven during last implementation tests) but another testsession cant hurt. (And for this ruleset a factioncap is needed, especaily for the balance faction or this test will be dao)

Edited by Kreigon

One Ring to Rule them all, One Ring to Find them, One Ring to bring them all an in the darkness and bind them.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Kreigon said:

i personally prefer the current ruleset where every faction has the same wincondition, i don't think this special balance ruleset can work and be fun for me (kind of proven during last implementation tests) but another testsession cant hurt. (And for this ruleset a factioncap is needed, especaily for the balance faction or this test will be dao)

Chaos has routinely matched or exceeded Balance's numbers around siege time this entire campaign.  I don't see the reason to call for a faction cap.  In fact, it would be great for more guilds to go Chaos and double their numbers.

Edited by damebix

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Chroma said:

Sweet,

Ths circle standing, wooden board, neckbreaker, elementalist, ballista, alt spy, hard target saga continues.

I'm excited!!!! This is another opportunity for smaller guilds to rally behind the veteran Chaos guilds and rise up against the omnipotent balance overlords that have brutally subjugated them before Malekai and Zaleena. 

I forgot Order, they can come too!

Edited by mandalore

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

18 minutes ago, Ble said:

This game does not accept and encourage my identity as a paladin healer in large scale fights, and I'm quite pouty about it.

I love Paladin healer, I wish it was better suited to the type of play I’m often limited to Bc I can’t make sieges.

wiDfyPp.png

34 minutes ago, mandalore said:

I love Paladin healer, I wish it was better suited to the type of play I’m often limited to Bc I can’t make sieges.

I've really been impressed a the introduction of the Paladin skill tree making a focus on Templar Healing and even keeping them different and unique enough to not feel like a watered down Cleric or Druid.

That being said, I will probably never consider a Paladin as much of a Healer class as Crusader Cleric or Earthkeeper, perhaps on par with ArchDruid in some ways.

As far as OP is concerned the description is an outdated one from when Crowfall's 'win conditions' were a tug of war style bar in which only the final moments of a campaign truly mattered.
As problematic as the scoring system we currently have is, it is much better than what used to be.
Hopefully this trend will continue and the game will grow in scope and player enjoyment/investment.

10 hours ago, mandalore said:

I'm excited!!!! This is another opportunity for smaller guilds to rally behind the veteran Chaos guilds and rise up against the omnipotent balance overlords that have brutally subjugated them before Malekai and Zaleena. 

I forgot Order, they can come too!

You know we're down to seeds and stems over here.

11 hours ago, mandalore said:

Wait, I thought the plan (as clearly outlined in OP) was for everyone to go Balance this round? There can be no domination if everyone is on the same team :)

11 hours ago, miraluna said:

Wait, I thought the plan (as clearly outlined in OP) was for everyone to go Balance this round? There can be no domination if everyone is on the same team :)

I feel like if that's what happens I still win. 

wiDfyPp.png