Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mandalore

The Hordes of Chaos vs The League of Extraordinary Balance

I can't wait to see how this CW turns out.  It should be nearly impossible for us to three cap this time so I wanna see what happens come winter with the boost in size chaos just got.  Win or lose it will be a glorious...opps sorry I hit the zone cap. 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

8 minutes ago, mandalore said:

I can't wait to see how this CW turns out.  It should be nearly impossible for us to three cap this time so I wanna see what happens come winter with the boost in size chaos just got.  Win or lose it will be a glorious...opps sorry I hit the zone cap. 

Something not bland on the forums, you absolute madman

Not much different than last campaign, this time they just don’t have to pretend to not be working together.  Should be gud.  

Going by the numbers seen last night by spies. Chaos numbered 98 in one zone and balance had 60 in one plus 35 in another. Not sure how equal numbers makes it nearly impossible. Last map Chaos had 60 in 1 zone with balance having around 30-40 in 2 zones. The only change is order split up to join balance and chaos.

I was told by a Chaos member that Chaos has started to just log in Alts to take up space and to prevent even fights at sieges. Unfortunate, if true...but not entirely unexpected. Hopefully we’ll see those zone caps increased significantly...and sooner rather than later. 

On 3/14/2019 at 12:57 AM, mandalore said:

Kinda Hoa Fault on how thing went, leaving order for balance fk order up and all the order guild no longer wanna be there and rolling chaos it seems cause they dont wanna be with you guys.

1 hour ago, Noric said:

Going by the numbers seen last night by spies. Chaos numbered 98 in one zone and balance had 60 in one plus 35 in another. Not sure how equal numbers makes it nearly impossible. Last map Chaos had 60 in 1 zone with balance having around 30-40 in 2 zones. The only change is order split up to join balance and chaos.

Take out the 3 or so balance spy out aswell :P

On 3/14/2019 at 6:59 AM, Ble said:

Not much different than last campaign, this time they just don’t have to pretend to not be working together.  Should be gud.  

Your guys fault for that with HoA gutting 1 faction :P

Bonus thing there not gonna be stupid amount of friently fire at keep seiges now :P

16 minutes ago, veeshan said:

Your guys fault for that with HoA gutting 1 faction :P

Bonus thing there not gonna be stupid amount of friently fire at keep seiges now :P

Removing 18 people from a faction is gutting it?  Good times.

7 minutes ago, veeshan said:

You were the largest guild in Orderfaction when u were there

That's just sad then.  HoA on most sieges fails to fill the fourth group.  With all hands on deck and every possible elf logging in maybe we could fill 5 1/2 - 6 groups.  If that's making or breaking entire factions then shame on those factions.

wiDfyPp.png

2 minutes ago, mandalore said:

That's just sad then.  HoA on most sieges fails to fill the fourth group.  With all hands on deck and every possible elf logging in maybe we could fill 5 1/2 - 6 groups.  If that's making or breaking entire factions then shame on those factions.

Dont think any guild filled 3 groups appart from u back then in the seiges

On 3/13/2019 at 7:57 AM, mandalore said:

It should be nearly impossible for us to three cap this time

20 minutes ago, Medicaid said:

Hold my beer

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

Great fights last night in Galstor.  Props to Chaos for going on the offensive and attacking what seemed like the weaker balance force (numbers wise).  It was really close there at the end with the Tree of Life falling as the last Bane tree fell. Another race to the finish!

As for the chaos home keep...

49 minutes ago, firstworldpotato said:

Another campaign with the same 'ol stuff.  Getting less and less fun by the day.  Game is frustrating.

What are the problems as you see them?  Discussion is the whole point but too often it just becomes trolling from each side.

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, firstworldpotato said:

Another campaign with the same 'ol stuff.  Getting less and less fun by the day.  Game is frustrating.

I used to think it unfortunate that I couldn't join these sieges. However i'm glad I do not go. After watching some balance streamers from last night it's clear there is much to fix from the Devs standpoint and though players should not be blamed, if they wanted balanced fights players couldn't certainly help balance things out but after 3 campaigns it's clear they will not. So we wait on devs to fix zone caps, performance and class balancing as well as other features and in the meantime we play actual fun games or spend time with family. It has to be boring standing around a keep for 45 minutes then chop down some trees and try to enter another siege zone only to be capped out. Great action. Much fun! 

Sign in to follow this