Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crebain

Overkill

Please consider the redundancy on the way we view an opponent's health bars, currently while targeting a Player/Creature there are 3.  When viewing large battles almost half the screen is health bars and name plates is this intentional? I recommend reimagining the way health bars, and names work and are displayed on our screen. I Imagine a good way to simplify all this is to have the only health indicator be the one on the targeting reticule. If you like having everyone's  life bar showing on screen then I recommend removing the blocky bars to do this and just drain the name plate of color or the Guild/God shield crest above player,  the shield crest could drain from top to bottom, rather than side to side. Creatures don't have Shield crests above their name but they could function to symbolize what God/Clan they represent and to display their name and tier, giving a tidier way to represent these functions maybe. 

Agree. so much fun trying to find guild/team members in a sea of blue and red. Double plus ungood if you happen to be a healer trying to find 1 person that needs heals....

Can we get an arrow above team leaders? Option to hide parts of the icons over people. Reverse Hp bars would at least make it easier on heals. Can add raid groups to that list as well =D 

1) waypoint future should be (like those ones which are for teleport gates and for marking death place). placable by hotkey and visible on mini compass by party members.

2) group leader should be visible in party frames and on the map

3) group should be visible on map (it was early)

those 3 futures gives better game expirience

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550