Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Parfax

Item requests

Is there anything people would like to see on vendors? Not doing specific requests, but would people like to see ore, dust, armor, weapons, or anything else. Also what vendors are you guys checking on a daily basis?

Thanks

I personally am always looking for: High Rolled Runecrafting Jewlery, Plate Armor that is uncommon or higher, and a Strong Confessor Book. I don't play my leather characters right now, but eventually I'd like some good leather armor. I know leather is considered "bad" right now, but I have characters that can only wear it and there aren't many good options out there. I'm not personally looking right now, but when I started I would always look for vessels, even just some cheap uncommon ones to get a little boost.

I check out all the Balance Temple Vendors, the Free City Vendors, Aerynth Trader Vendors, and the Cursed City Vendors. I'm always open to check out other EK vendors if I know which EK to visit and they are open.

You wont find much in balance since most of the population on balance is winterblade and HoA and they tend to keep anything decent they craft to there guild (Which is fair enough no warning bout talking bout a guild please)
as for other faction they dont tend to sell anything to balance if they can help itatleast thats the situation on the NA side of thing i dont think euro has a high balance populatio either but i could be wrong since i havant check Euro population between factions recently

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, veeshan said:

You wont find much in balance since most of the population on balance is winterblade and HoA and they tend to keep anything decent they craft to there guild (Which is fair enough no warning bout talking bout a guild please)
as for other faction they dont tend to sell anything to balance if they can help itatleast thats the situation on the NA side of thing i dont think euro has a high balance populatio either but i could be wrong since i havant check Euro population between factions recently

Pretty sure every guild out there including chaos guilds will keep the best stuff to themselves unless they are purely a crafter/trader guild or person. I think the max equipment sold on market would be blue with purple and gold  being specially made by order unless someone really needs money or it rolls wrong.

Edited by timaus

3 minutes ago, timaus said:

Pretty sure every guild out there including chaos guilds will keep the best stuff to themselves unless they are purely a crafter/trader guild or person. I think the max equipment sold on market would be blue with purple and gold  being specially made by order unless someone really needs money or it rolls wrong.

sold a gold ring today on my vendor.
I craft jewellery for mats+tip for chaos faction members aswell, made a few 125+ AP necklaces for chaos members

3 minutes ago, veeshan said:

sold a gold ring today on my vendor.
I craft jewellery for mats+tip for chaos faction members aswell, made a few 125+ AP necklaces for chaos members

then i retract my statement for you , but not surprised their are outliers in factions.