Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ZombieGandhi

Ahrethil monkakhrun, Balance?

Keeping in the spirit of spreading a little good-natured memes and some fun gameplay that was had the past two days of this particular Trial, I thought I'd share some of the more interesting highlights. I did not show every kill, or death, as not every were interesting enough for a video, or could be turned into clever enough of a meme. Through these first couple days, and I wager we'll see that pan out even at the end, Order is just too strong. ACE has tried everything, even shadow-moving larger guilds into other factions, and it still clearly isn't enough. 

Please enjoy the video for the good-natured fun that it's meant to be, and do not let any jimmies be rustled. Thank you all for the fun fights, and I look forward to more. 

Kur'mae'il!

Posted (edited)

MYRMADONKED - at the setting up an ambush when part you should have played the metal gear solid exclamation noise after you get jumped.  XD

Edited by Oaths

1 hour ago, Oaths said:

MYRMADONKED - at the setting up an ambush when part you should have played the metal gear solid exclamation noise after you get jumped.  XD

After it was uploaded, I realized I had forgotten to something similar to that in that section of the video. However, I already had to render it a few extra times as I had forgotten basic video editing 101 stuff, and figured to just get it uploaded or I'd never get around to it. Besides, I think I might have gone just a LITTLE overboard with the long form memes this time.

2 minutes ago, Stubbs said:

Couldn't connect a swing, therefore couldn't charge up my heals. Either lag or ZombieGandhi got moves like Brian Boitano. I'll let the community decide.

I owe Galvia my life. Totally clutch net.

Well, Minotaurs DO have a innate 30 to Dex.