Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Majk

Improvments

1.Mass make for example bandages and food.

2.Automatic stacking when right clicking from your bag too your bank or loot too bag etc.

3.Add a minimap!!!

4. Add drops on mobbs, rare drops that are worth alot of gold or are good weapons/armors

// Majk

on 3. i disagreee heavily minimaps are bad for any kind of rpg/mmorpg because in the end you just blindly foolow the minimap because it is most effectiv instead of watching the actual world, i prefer more the current compass solution

One Ring to Rule them all, One Ring to Find them, One Ring to bring them all an in the darkness and bind them.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Majk said:

1.Mass make for example bandages and food.

2.Automatic stacking when right clicking from your bag too your bank or loot too bag etc.

3.Add a minimap!!!

4. Add drops on mobbs, rare drops that are worth alot of gold or are good weapons/armors

// Majk

Welcome to the forums.

1. Mass production is in the making. There will be factories and we will be able to put thralls into them who then will take care of the mas production by using blueprints.

2. Yeah, would be cool. Don't see why this shouldn't happen.

3. No plans for minimaps that we would know of. Indeed the developers said they definitely won't make one (game design decision). That was a long time ago though and things may change. But i strongly doubt it in this case.

4. All items will be player made. Mobs will only provide resources. This also a game design decision. Players need to specialize and to cooperate with others.

Hope that helps.

Greetings

Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk

On 3/16/2019 at 3:03 PM, Kreigon said:

on 3. i disagreee heavily minimaps are bad for any kind of rpg/mmorpg because in the end you just blindly foolow the minimap because it is most effectiv instead of watching the actual world, i prefer more the current compass solution

Good point man:) My lazy side got the best of me in my thinking!!

On 3/16/2019 at 3:11 PM, Kraahk said:

Welcome to the forums.

1. Mass production is in the making. There will be factories and we will be able to put thralls into them who then will take care of the mas production by using blueprints.

2. Yeah, would be cool. Don't see why this shouldn't happen. 

3. No plans for minimaps that we would know of. Indeed the developers said they definitely won't make one (game design decision). That was a long time ago though and things may change. But i strongly doubt it in this case. 

4. All items will be player made. Mobs will only provide resources. This also a game design decision. Players need to specialize and to cooperate with others.

Hope that helps. 

Greetings

Kraahk

Thanks for the reply Kraahk! :)

I Agree and like everything you said exept drops on mobs, sure no rare weapons or armors. But like, rare items for the house, rare materials och something. That 0.001 chance of finding something that will make you rich! :)

Best Regards

Majk

BTW, Love the game so far got MASSIVE potential too ben the best MMO since Ultima Online. (Best game ever before then patch I try too forgett xD) ❤️ Love what you are doing! Thanks for finally making a non-wow copy thats legit.

The mobs in test are dropping the runic recipe scrolls now on the test server... the highest tier of weapons.  Most make just one weapon.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

42 minutes ago, Majk said:

Thanks for the reply Kraahk! :)

I Agree and like everything you said exept drops on mobs, sure no rare weapons or armors. But like, rare items for the house, rare materials och something. That 0.001 chance of finding something that will make you rich! :)

Best Regards

Majk

News Article

These PVE-flavored enemy groups can be found scattered across the map and will provide sought-after treasure that crafty Crows will want for their own. We’ll be revealing more information about them in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for those updates.