Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
veeshan

Anyone else finding the TTK a little to long now?

Posted (edited)

It seems to me TTK people starting to get a little too long as you get geared. As in the benefit from high end armor outweigh equivalent the bonuses weapons give as you start moving up in tiers.

its can take an increadbly long time to kill anyone when it 2 people in epic gear fighting each other, especially when they have self healing abilities lol. ive seen paladins take on 5 geared people for like 20 minutes before he dies (Fair enough he a tanky healer but still the other 5players had roughtly same gear level.

I feel weapons need a minor buff although maybe Runic weapons will probaly fix this when we get them.

the game is definetly in the tanky self sustaining class meta atm. Mitigate dmg and heal it up with your self heals cause weapon s just arnt doing the dmg required to break through it.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

5 hours ago, veeshan said:

It seems to me TTK people starting to get a little too long as you get geared. As in the benefit from high end armor outweigh equivalent the bonuses weapons give as you start moving up in tiers.

its can take an increadbly long time to kill anyone when it 2 people in epic gear fighting each other, especially when they have self healing abilities lol. ive seen paladins take on 5 geared people for like 20 minutes before he dies (Fair enough he a tanky healer but still the other 5players had roughtly same gear level.

I feel weapons need a minor buff although maybe Runic weapons will probaly fix this when we get them.

the game is definetly in the tanky self sustaining class meta atm. Mitigate dmg and heal it up with your self heals cause weapon s just arnt doing the dmg required to break through it.

There’s a huge chunk of the meta missing right now.  Damage is high, durability is high, healing is high, exposed are high, debuffs/cc/buffs are plentiful.  The one mechanic that’s really missing is meaningful anti-healing.  Plague Lord is one option but it’s need some balance scaling tweaks. Shield Breaker poorly made sockss on barriers but requires agency on the player.  Blackmask is under used but is a wonderful way to slow down healers.  Assassin however is woefully under tuned in its ability to block, slow down or prevent healing with its base kit.  It’s the opposite of how it was pre nerf when it could endlessly block all healing with minimal effort; there needs to be a balance pass on that. 

Shadowmantle was a huge way to counter heals in SB but required a certain platsyle that seems counter to most of the CF testers.  Assassins players in CF all build for ganking and burst from shadows rogue builds.  In SB anti healing assassins had to be built for support roles Bc they were there for key debuffs and were often a high priority target.  I was a support assassin player in SB but really any debuffing support char is my jam.  CF lacks that role and it makes me sad. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, Gradishar said:

Nope.

Love me some Vindicator Templar. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gradishar said:

Nope.

You simply proved my point one the people your fighting arnt geared where you guys are rather geared. TTK gets stupidly long when u start going into purple armor/weapon, not to mention you guys seem to be abusing a bug that allows you to get more dmg on your weapon than you normaly would be bale to, 194 weapon dmg for example that you guys posted the other day at the seige. 
During that fort fight there basicly was 2 templars taking all the hits at the door way while your druids bombed it, 2 templars shouldnt be able to with stand 25 odd people hitting them. Pretty much non of you guys lost HP. 

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

That's the weapon I used in that fight...

2019-03-17_11_20_56-Crowfall.png

When 35 can beat 65...the TTK isn't too long. If you made it easier for us to melt you...the results would be even more lopsided. Knowing who to target first, getting on target, having optimal builds, being prepared for the fight, communicating during the fight...all contributes to success. That being said, I'm looking forward to what the new armor revamp has instore and it may indeed, shorten the TTK. I don't think you're going to like that either.  

17 minutes ago, veeshan said:

You simply proved my point one the people your fighting arnt geared where you guys are rather geared. TTK gets stupidly long when u start going into purple armor/weapon, not to mention you guys seem to be abusing a bug that allows you to get more dmg on your weapon than you normaly would be bale to, 194 weapon dmg for example that you guys posted the other day at the seige. 
During that fort fight there basicly was 2 templars taking all the hits at the door way while your druids bombed it, 2 templars shouldnt be able to with stand 25 odd people hitting them. Pretty much non of you guys lost HP. 

if you lower ttk wont you just wipe quicker? Low TTK in a full loot game is not a good idea tbh. Imagine when you are out farming ore and you get 1 combed by an assassin.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, veeshan said:

You guys keep blaming your loss on gear.  There are two bugged weapons in HoA, and they were created before the msg came out that they were removing the option for boards to be put into weapons.  And where do you think the devs got the information about the boards?  Those are legendary weapons.  They were created with 100 legendary ore and 85 chaos embers, we're not throwing them away.  If you want to provide HoA with those materials, we'll make a video of destroying those two weapons.  Outside of that, wait for a wipe.  Careful what you wish for, because HoA would absolutely love a wipe.  Our gear making machine would love a chance to crank back up to 100%.

Do you want to see my gear?  Its 100% blue, 1 purple neck, 1 purple ring, and both of those purples were made before jewelers were what they are now so they're about on par with blues.  Almost everyone in  HoA is in 90% blue.  Why?  Because we go out and fight, not hide in keeps and our gear dies several times per CW.   We cannot keep the chaos embers flowing fast enough to stay in purple.  Can't even keep them flowing fast enough to keep people in purple chests.

Can we get real?  YOU ARE NOT LOSING TO GEAR, MY FRIEND.

Edited by Ble

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, veeshan said:

You simply proved my point one the people your fighting arnt geared where you guys are rather geared.

The armor standard for Winterblades is still blue , only a few try hards have purps. If your people aren't in blues after this many campaigns that's on you guys.

Edited by dreaden

TTK is at this length because of the state of leather armour, it has removed most of the DPS classes from GvG and larger fights.

7 minutes ago, soulein said:

I don't know what Ble is talking about. This is the sort of stuff we hand out to new recruits:

image0.jpg

I'll give u 40 gold for it.

18 minutes ago, soulein said:

I don't know what Ble is talking about. This is the sort of stuff we hand out to new recruits:

image0.jpg

The best part is I think an actual recruit is using it. 

wiDfyPp.png