Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

War Stories - Official Discussion Thread

April 1st release dates always makes me suspicious.

tenor.gif?itemid=3457385

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)

I get it, exactly.. April Fools Joke...or.. is it worse..

I guess you are planning on isolating this to Twitter? I would assume so, given the hash tags. Great job... because 99.9 percent of your base will be on Twitter.

Here's an honest guess... you are trying to foist the political talk onto other social platforms for insulation and exposure.... to distance "yourselves (ACE)" from the political strife and poorly made socks talk. It's rather disengenuous. You want Twitter or other platforms to explode with vitriol for exposure and allow people to spew things much worse than you have banned people here for? Please @Ace, tell me where I'm wrong. 

It's hard for me to get excited about this.... I won't be participating.

For Clarification, for those that choose to participate....is this platform going to be moderated like the forums?

Edited by Armegeddon

35 minutes ago, Armegeddon said:

I guess you are planning on isolating this to Twitter? I would assume so, given the hash tags. Great job... because 99.9 percent of your base will be on Twitter.

Here's an honest guess... you are trying to foist the political talk onto other social platforms for insulation and exposure.... to distance "yourselves (ACE)" from the political strife and poorly made socks talk. It's rather disengenuous. You want Twitter or other platforms to explode with vitriol for exposure and allow people to spew things much worse than you have banned people here for? Please @Ace, tell me where I'm wrong. 

For Clarification, for those that choose to participate....is this platform going to be moderated like the forums?

Or they wanna use social media as a medium for the community to advertise the game with the fights that we deem epic (epically good or epically bad)...

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Sorry for my ignorance.  But are you saying you want us to tell crowfall war stories on Twitter?

I'm not sure I understand as I have never used Twitter, but I was under the impression a tweet was 280 characters maximum, can a war story be told in digital shorthand and still be interesting? 

Or is April 1st a special day for special people?

I don't get it.  Certain unnamed people made it clear through their actions that any talk about PVP or victories, makes the people you killed feel bad.

Making people feel bad results in forum/ingame warnings and bans.  Some of them lifetime bans with no refunds.  Criminal!

Ok... back to my self imposed ban on the forums until they fix the rules and the way they are moderated.

Sorry if this made anyone cry.

19 hours ago, Armegeddon said:

I was thinking about 80% the same thing before I even hit the discuss button