Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to build

Navystylz

Is there any way for us to build the octagon chamber that connects keep walls like we have in the campaign version of the keep?

That's the only bit I haven't figured out in recreating the walls.

6 hours ago, Navystylz said:

Is there any way for us to build the octagon chamber that connects keep walls like we have in the campaign version of the keep?

That's the only bit I haven't figured out in recreating the walls.

In case you are referring to the octagonal castle towers, these

AG1kzO9.jpg

Generally they are part of the castle packs (the keep packs only have the square towers). I didn't test 5.8 much, but as far as i have seen, the octagonal towers haven't been provided in the packages during 5.8. They are listed in the crafting menu, though. -> Stonemasonry -> Geomancy Architecture -> "Castle Defense: Tower 3x1 (Octagonal)". In 5.7 you would have needed a total of 636 wood, 80 wood or stone, 229 stone, 220 ore (all non-basic) and 58 hide and 5 dust. The numbers may have changed a bit, didn't check that nor wether they are indeed buildable. But yeah, that would be the general way to go.

In case you are referring to octagonal building, like this
ttLbpVJ.jpg

Last time i checked it a few weeks ago, there have been some problems with the tower connectors, sometimes not allowing diagonal connections. So you can only try until it somehow works or wait until it gets fixed.

Hope this helps

Kraahk