Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.8.5 Snap Test Feedback and Bug reports for 3/21/19

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8.5 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

I'm getting a similar error. When I log in to the lobby, it loads the first character in my character list. When I click on the character that was in the campaign prior to the patch, I get this:

OuMLshO.png

I'm not even trying to enter a campaign. I'm just selecting the character in the list.

It's only that character. Any other character works fine.

If you guys would give us some warning before you do these things, maybe these types of issues could be avoided. I could have banked the stuff I wanted to bank and unlocked from the campaign. Help us help you.

Posted (edited)

lyQnSif.png

Standard bearer skill rallying banner, is popping up as a pink flag. same pink flag when using banner of storms also

Edited by Drewcifer

57 minutes ago, yianni said:

looks like you cant craft the good mount anymore im  aware theres a scroll for it, also ethereal sight is still craftable 

That dang minor discipline! It won't be craftable next update, for realz.

Posted (edited)

Knight retaliate power still not working (video below is from yesterday's build but it's the same today)

When you purchase a guard at a fort/outpost while it's neutral, when the faction changes to friendly the guard does not until you leave the parcel and return.

FFS, fix risen corpses so they don't have massive overlapping loot boxes and change their corpse to a non-container when they've been looted, same as skinnable critters.

Spider forest SE of E-Ville Fort in Maiol has a lumber mill but 0 spiders.  0 mobs of any kind.

Placement of text for gates to other zones on maps is off from where it should be.

Edited by Durenthal

Posted (edited)

@vkromasyou guys really need to put a staff on the free vendors, all my equipment gets destroyed due to no warning to SB our poorly made socks from TEST and having to unlock my toon

also why in the world is the scroll case minor limited to 3 with 12 hr respawn on  TEST PRE ALPHA

Edited by yianni

7 minutes ago, yianni said:

@vkromasyou guys really need to put a staff on the free vendors, all my equipment gets destroyed due to no warning to SB our poorly made socks from TEST and having to unlock my toon

also why in the world is the scroll case minor limited to 3 with 12 hr respawn on  TEST PRE ALPHA

I'll check and see if we can get that added to our ranged weapon rack. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, vkromas said:

I'll check and see if we can get that added to our ranged weapon rack. 

I love logging on 3 crafter to make me a staff on TEST, so much  fun :)

and somehow balance has all 3 keeps, so custard it. time to play another game

Edited by yianni

Your scroll case disapline gonne be an issue with the 12 hour respawn somone just gonna buy all 3 and set up a timer to buy the 3 12 later when they respawn on the vendor.

It should be plus or minus X time on respawn. Also i already see the future of people setting up a character to macro buy it on the vendor the moment it restocks.