Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZombieGandhi

Order May be Small in Size, But Not Small in Fighting Spirit

Once again, I have a variety of content from his past night's siege that some people perhaps might enjoy. While Order may not have the numbers to currently proper siege, there are still many strategies available to us for reasonable fights--and more importantly, good fun fights! Sophia and I have been working on one such strategy with the OODA loop mentality, and our engagement and disengagements have been a lot of fun. Hopefully you'll either: 

1.) Enjoy the video

2.) Find something useful from the video (like why heavy axes leave a lot to be desired in how reliable they are in the Fury sustain department)

3.) Some manner of combination.

We may be only a handful in size, but we plan to be a frustrating handful. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ZombieGandhi said:

Once again, I have a variety of content from his past night's siege that some people perhaps might enjoy. While Order may not have the numbers to currently proper siege, there are still many strategies available to us for reasonable fights--and more importantly, good fun fights! Sophia and I have been working on one such strategy with the OODA loop mentality, and our engagement and disengagements have been a lot of fun. Hopefully you'll either: 

1.) Enjoy the video

2.) Find something useful from the video (like why heavy axes leave a lot to be desired in how reliable they are in the Fury sustain department)

3.) Some manner of combination.

We may be only a handful in size, but we plan to be a frustrating handful. 

See below for additional text

Edited by mandalore
you are bad and we have placed you on our top 10 mino wanted list

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Ohhh looks fun, I am actually going to join Order next campaign from Balance. I do not care too much about getting campaign rewards. So I would rather just help out people who want to play Order as a main faction so they see it as a viable play option.

7 hours ago, MJayed said:

double heavy axes is not advised lol.

Seems to shift from fight-to-fight. Sometimes they work just fine, then other fights it just dumps Fury, and truth be told, once I hit a decently geared players mitigation, I have trouble noticing the damage difference--from same quality regular axes. 

4 minutes ago, ZombieGandhi said:

Seems to shift from fight-to-fight. Sometimes they work just fine, then other fights it just dumps Fury, and truth be told, once I hit a decently geared players mitigation, I have trouble noticing the damage difference--from same quality regular axes. 

The off-hand heavy does nothing for you except increase your resource cost and lower your left click damage. If you want to run a heavy you should put one heavy in your mainhand and one light in your offhand.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, MJayed said:

The off-hand heavy does nothing for you except increase your resource cost and lower your left click damage. If you want to run a heavy you should put one heavy in your mainhand and one light in your offhand.

Is it true that heavy axes reduce your left-click damage but increase your ability damage? If so, they may be less than ideal for a myrm.

But I may try one out on my Brigand.

Edited by Pwca
Afterthought.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Pwca said:

Is it true that heavy axes reduce your left-click damage but increase your ability damage? If so, they may be less than ideal for a myrm.

But I may try one out on my Brigand.

Heavy increases your overall damage but reduces left click by a percent(in an attempt to make left clicks the same). In this video he is using two heavy weapons which reduces the left click twice as much while only getting the damage boost of one heavy.

Two hander heavy weapons have a similar issue because a heavy 2 hander is twice as heavy as one light heavy.

Edited by MJayed

I've been playing between two heavy, heavy and light, and two light--glad that the damage numbers I was finding, are actually happening, and not because I've been slowly losing my mind. 

38 minutes ago, ZombieGandhi said:

I've been playing between two heavy, heavy and light, and two light--glad that the damage numbers I was finding, are actually happening, and not because I've been slowly losing my mind. 

Myrm should be using 2 light IMO anyway since the biggest portion of your damage is auto-attacks. 
Going up 20 weapon weight makes you lose 10% auto attack damage iirc (to compensate for the damage difference) not to mention power cost..

3 hours ago, Phr00t said:

Myrm should be using 2 light IMO anyway since the biggest portion of your damage is auto-attacks. 
Going up 20 weapon weight makes you lose 10% auto attack damage iirc (to compensate for the damage difference) not to mention power cost..

That's what I'll likely be going back to. It's one thing to hit the dummies in the temple with the different axes, but you learn so much more by finding people to try and beat up.