Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shadowthorne

EK items taking up space in spirit bank

Hello all. I have a bunch of items (EK build items ) from my founders pack taking up space in my spirit bank. Is there any way to delete or move them. I have not been able to successfully launch an EK where I could use the items. Thank you in advance for your help. 

1 hour ago, shadowthorne said:

Hello all. I have a bunch of items (EK build items ) from my founders pack taking up space in my spirit bank. Is there any way to delete or move them. I have not been able to successfully launch an EK where I could use the items. Thank you in advance for your help. 

Welcome to the forums. Kind of. ;)

Currently the easiest way to get rid of building parts without loosing them is to create one or two EK characters and to put those items into their inventory (you could also put then into vendor intentories, but that would cost you maintenance). There may be a building inventory later - or maybe not. We don't know yet.

If you need to get rid of those items by deleting them (you will be able to redeem them again after the next rewards wipe) and want to test them later again, feel free to contact me and i should be able to provide you with some building parts, similar to your bundle content, to work with.

Have fun, good luck

Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

3 hours ago, shadowthorne said:

I have not been able to successfully launch an EK where I could use the items.

Have you created your personal EK?

I dont claim them these days :P but yeah make ur EK and dump them all in there to get them out of your bank :) I wouldnt claim them in the future until u wanna use them :)

Veeshan Midst of UXA

When you bring a vessel into a campaign it becomes locked to that campaign, and cannot go to other campaigns or EKs. If you try to join an EK with a vessel that is already locked in a campaign, you will see that "no scenarios found" error.

You can unlock from the campaign, but you should first Spirit Bank all inventory, equipment, and banks in that campaign. Anything in the campaign will be lost.

I would suggest making a second vessel whose purpose is to stay in EKs.

IhhQKY6.gif

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, shadowthorne said:

Does anyone know if this will be the same at launch?

Not yet finally defined. But it's possible (maybe even likely) to stay the current way (at least for some time). Maybe we will able to hop into EK's later, with the inventory staying in the campaigns, though. This possibility has been mentioned before. But there might some new tech need to be implemented first.

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg