Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First Look: War Tribes - Official discussion thread

Pann

@Pann @vkromas with all this added stuff to store and carry are we getting expanded banks or inventories?  It’s nearly impossible to keep what we already have stored and I can only imagine how much more the war tribes will be dropping. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

We’ll be watching the discussion thread here to learn what you’re looking forward to hearing more about, so get those questions and comments posted.  

😃

1. With "intelligent" humanoids being spread among the dying worlds, will animal mobs still drop gold?
2. Was describing encampments with orderly and chaotic meant to imply some of these humanoids may be friendly to some players depending on faction choice?
3. pls gib dungeon つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  

Hi, I'm moneda.

Wow wartribes. I was getting bored with spiders that afk while i kill them! Now I get to kill these afk things too!

Sarcasm aside will ai get reworked?

Edited by Marth

no @Marth there is the afk timer now!

id like to know what happend to the "Enbarri" tribe? u can see thier name listed when crafting the sacrafice item things....i assumed those would be the guys to drop the scrolls for runic rapier, and pistols which i have been unable to locate thus far.. or issit just...RIP duelists?

59 minutes ago, Medicaid said:

no @Marth there is the afk timer now!

id like to know what happend to the "Enbarri" tribe? u can see thier name listed when crafting the sacrafice item things....i assumed those would be the guys to drop the scrolls for runic rapier, and pistols which i have been unable to locate thus far.. or issit just...RIP duelists?

i thought pistols and rapiers were in the folio of shadows or am i mistaken

hoayaga2.jpg

3 hours ago, mandalore said:

@Pann @vkromas with all this added stuff to store and carry are we getting expanded banks or inventories?  It’s nearly impossible to keep what we already have stored and I can only imagine how much more the war tribes will be dropping. 

What new store stuff?  Only got 1 crest yet and no tankard

27 minutes ago, Devonic said:

What new store stuff?  Only got 1 crest yet and no tankard

The war tribes drop a lot of new items. There are 4 different tribes that we know of (only 3 are in atm), with  maybe more to come. Each drops their own lore fragments, and those fragments come in 4 different qualities. So you might have 16 different stacks of lore fragments. The war tribes also drop recipe scrolls for making runic weapons, and they now drop minor disciplines. Since we'll no longer be able to craft them, you'll want to hang on to or sell any minors you find. War tribes also drop cloth, which is used in the bandage recipe to make advanced bandages. Plus they can drop resources. 

2 hours ago, ZYBAK said:

Really cool stuff. The Aracoix scream future playable race!

It was the Fae in Shadowbane and they had full flight.  They were the epitome of hank and harass. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png