Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nerion

My Secret To Playing A Cleric

Posted (edited)

After having to give out the build to many friends on Chaos I feel that I am short changing everyone by not providing my True Secret to power. Many have claimed it is because of hacks, psychic powers, an uber spec, or my giant manhood which endows me with great confidence. While maybe one or two of these is true I think it is time to reveal the heart of my power which is:

MYRKUL

I am still of the living but he clothes me in the power of death itself. While other lesser players fear death I am fueled by it. Death itself is my foundation... 

MYRKUL does not discriminate on your race.... only the fact that you are alive. All can die and be resurrected into his glory. Are you tired of RPing as Rainbow the Power Bottom Elf's nightly delight? MYRKUL can help you! With MYRKUL you can not only live forever but also go ALL NIGHT LONG. You have seen my endurance in-game and MYRKUL can give you that same endurance in bed.

Click HERE to witness a fraction of the glory of MYRKUL!

Don't settle in life or in death. Embrace MYRKUL for true power. 

That is all.

Edited by Pann
See PM

6 minutes ago, nerion said:

Little elf... death always wins in the end.

Not in Crowfall. We are immortal champions of the gods. We have no fear of death.

IhhQKY6.gif

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2019 at 12:07 PM, Jah said:

Not in Crowfall. We are immortal champions of the gods. We have no fear of death.

My boot and and the bloody pointy ears on the bottom of it say otherwise.

Edited by Pann
See PM

We are all ghost inhabiting the bodies we have stitched together with necromancy as we strip mine worlds for the gods.

Why does UDL serve a lesser death god that is bound in eternal service to Kelemvor, Lord of the Dead and Judge of the Damned?  I mean in reality your just name dropping the secretary of the god of death and we are supposed to be afraid.  Tell Mykrul I want my coffee black and he better not be late this time. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

4 minutes ago, mandalore said:

We are all ghost inhabiting the bodies we have stitched together with necromancy as we strip mine worlds for the gods.

Why does UDL serve a lesser death god that is bound in eternal service to Kelemvor, Lord of the Dead and Judge of the Damned?  I mean in reality your just name dropping the secretary of the god of death and we are supposed to be afraid.  Tell Mykrul I want my coffee black and he better not be late this time. 

Oh great forum secretary to Soulein, you could be so much more with the power of MYRKUL. With MYRKUL's  power you would not need to be the Elf Wife of a better guild in order to stay relevant.

10 minutes ago, nerion said:

Oh great forum secretary to Soulein, you could be so much more with the power of MYRKUL. With MYRKUL's  power you would not need to be the Elf Wife of a better guild in order to stay relevant.

1.  Elf Partner

2.  Jah and I are very happy in our relationship

3.  Mykrul was Banes gripe and now he's Kelemvor's errand boy. 

4.  Order? 

5.  I am Souleins forum avatar. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)

This thread is sponsored by the campaign: JUST SAY NO to segregated chat channels.

Edited by nerion
Let the children play together!

5 hours ago, Jah said:

we're crows, the gods throw birdseed on the ground and we peck at it

hoayaga2.jpg

7 hours ago, Jah said:

I don't fear death. I fear poverty.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

@Pann Thank you for not banning me and the grammatical corrections. It is all meant with love and affection to my dear pointy-eared friends and my young friends in Winterblades.

3 hours ago, nerion said:

@Pann Thank you for not banning me and the grammatical corrections. It is all meant with love and affection to my dear pointy-eared friends and my young friends in Winterblades.

You’re already being punished 😛.  She doesn’t need to intervene.  

wiDfyPp.png