Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
calidor

Questions from a recently returned player

A few questions if anyone can help:

1. When the scenario ends do I keep my character?
  2. Do I keep what is on him?  I believe I have to put his inventory items in the bank but what about weapons, armor, discs etc?
  3. Will another scenario start tomorrow?
  4.  When I killed someone in PvP it said I needed a "spirit axe" to finish him.   How do I make one?
  5. What are the tiers for getting XP from mobs?  Is it affected by being in a group?
  6. Is inventory stacking planned soon (please say yes)?
  7. Is there a discord other than the official Crowfall one for each faction?
  8. For EKs:
    1. Can I add/allow friends to build in mine?
    2. Once placed are parcels and structures (walls/keeps) permanent or can I pick them up again?
  9. Any Guilds planning to stick to faction type scenarios at launch? (NA server)

Thanks in advance for help with any of those!

1. You keep your character aka Vessel.

2. You need to Spirit Bank everything in the campaign in order to keep it. That includes equipped gear, inventory, and anything stored in local banks in the campaign. Hit B to open your spirit bank.

3. Usually a new Campaign starts on the same day that the old ones end.

4. Spirit Axes are crafted using the Runemaster major discipline.

5. The tiers for mobs vary based on the quality of your vessel. For a basic starting vessel, multiply the rank of the mob times three and that is the level it will get you to.

6. Control-Right-Click on a stack to autostack things of that type in your inventory.

7. No, although players do create them. I am aware of one for the Chaos faction. Ask people in your faction chat.

8. Yes, you can let people build in your EK. The commands to do so are listed in the help menu of the chat window. Yes, you can pick up items after placing them.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

A couple notes to add onto what Jah said.

4. You also need a runemaking station to craft a spirit axe (or other runetools). All advanced crafting stations (runemaking, blacksmithing, etc.) are in forts and keeps, though players can also place them in their EKs. There are a few public EKs that are always open (Aerynth Traders, Srathor's Lawn) that have crafting stations.

8. The help menu is the ? icon in the upper right of the chat window.

Another question:

This may be basic and I am just missing something but is there someplace in-game (or out) that shows the bonuses for each race and class?  Trying to decide on a character to gather and maybe do some crafting in God's Reach so I can learn a bit about how those work.

36 minutes ago, calidor said:

Another question:

This may be basic and I am just missing something but is there someplace in-game (or out) that shows the bonuses for each race and class?  Trying to decide on a character to gather and maybe do some crafting in God's Reach so I can learn a bit about how those work.

https://malekai.org is a good starting point

More noob questions:

• I have a whole slew of EK items like Keeps and Castles.  If I import them will they eventually get wiped and sent back to the shop inventory?
  • I have 3 extra character slots.  Currently, it shows 3 locked character slots in game.  How do I use those?

Thanks for all the answers on here and in game.  Much appreciated.

I am playing with 3 others.  We should probably find a guild on NA/Balance to help.

- For the EK items, you can import whatever you want to use for the current LIVE server environment from your "Purchases" tab in the Lobby. Imported items will go to your Spirit Bank, or overflow if it's too many. If there is an EK data wipe anytime during testing, all your items will go back to your "Purchases" tab again for re-import on the next build.

- Those last 3 character slots are currently locked for everyone. No information yet as to how we can open them.

tiPrpwh.png