Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nick

The Hive

Is there any description of the proposed game mechanics?

Iridian ShadowWeaver (on FB) said that other believe we are "care bears"?!  Ahahaha ... I played EvE for over 4 years and I'm certainly not.  The duelist folks certainly are not.  What on earth gave anyone this impression?

Iridian ShadowWeaver (on FB) said that other believe we are "care bears"?!  Ahahaha ... I played EvE for over 4 years and I'm certainly not.  The duelist folks certainly are not.  What on earth gave anyone this impression?

No mechanics, all we have got is some artwork to go off. My bet is we won't get mechanics tell the timer runs out  

Cho will be saving his Feasts for the SB snobs.

We don't know the details yet. Crowfall will release some info tomorrow and more over the next 42 days.  We do know we need teams. Of what variety/size, is yet unclear.

The Shadowbane peeps are really pretty cool, not snobby. (The one's I've met are helpful too.) Despite the 'Asshat' comment by Todd, I think they are ready for battle more than actual problems for us. From what I understand, their social game in their forum was/is pretty intensely related to their in game play.

Just like the wiz trolls that have appeared on this board, some old SB trolls are here too. I recommend not taking what any one person says as speaking for either of our communities. Before we know it, this game will be out and we will be one.

:)

The Shadowbane peeps are really pretty cool, not snobby. (The one's I've met are helpful too.) Despite the 'Asshat' comment by Todd, I think they are ready for battle more than actual problems for us. From what I understand, their social game in their forum was/is pretty intensely related to their in game play.

Just like the wiz trolls that have appeared on this board, some old SB trolls are here too. I recommend not taking what any one person says as speaking for either of our communities. Before we know it, this game will be out and we will be one.

Agreed, and my one-line remark was clearly too vague in its wording. I was not calling all former SB players snobs; I was referring, rather, to a specific group of snobs on these forums who used to play SB.

Pm4QhLs.png

Not really. The feeling so far is that it's leaning towards guild-based, open world PvP. With land/resource disputes, sieges, etc. I'm pretty hopeful that's an accurate assumption.