Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Eternal Court live stream - Official discussion thread

Mmmmmmmm lore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)

Nice - it will be good to catch up on this as it seemed a missing part of the experience and was starting to despair it would never be a taken very serious.

Edited by Mayhem_

Posted (edited)

@jtoddcoleman You seemed to have trouble articulating Yaga. Here's my interpretation.

Yaga is the Great Reclaimer. Mortals of narrow thought may fear Yaga as a malevolent force, knowing that if they are successful at evading death by other causes, the darkness of Yaga's cold embrace awaits them. While many mortals would label Yaga as an evil, those of broader thought know better and view her as a patient friend waiting to carry them into the after.

Yaga is not evil, rather Yaga fights endlessly to sweep away the True Evil. Without Yaga's endless efforts, the world would suffer from stagnation, decrepitude, and the lingering half life of living rot. Without Yaga, there could be no fertile fields, forrests, and hills for the rebirth brought by Cybele, only an eternity of foulness and decay.

Edited by VaMei

Posted (edited)

Loved the stream.

Relationships between the gods, that's an interesting topic. Especially when it comes to the relation between Todd and his free mouth and Pann and her understanding of sensitivities. In germany we call these special moments "Fremdschämen" ... and I have the feeling even the crow did it several times during the stream. :D Here's proof: 

jRqvKYC.jpg

It was very funny, though. So, thanks. ;)  

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kraahk said:

jRqvKYC.jpg

That’s what I picture is happening when she reads my posts. 

Edit:  maybe add a few half drunk bottles of booze.  

Edited by mandalore

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Just now, mandalore said:

That’s what I picture is happening when she reads my posts. 

You are obviously a lucky one. This is what I picture is happening when she only reads my name! ;)

2W1ZHpA.jpg

1 minute ago, Kraahk said:

You are obviously a lucky one. This is what I picture is happening when she only reads my name! ;)

giphy.gif

wiDfyPp.png