Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi @Wilks

I'm not sure where you tried to contact support - they usually respond very fast as far as I know. If you need help please e-mail our team directly via support@crowfall.com

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Minke

@Minke

Main crowfall Webpage > username > support request

I figured this is the main channel of communication because of its prominent position on the Webpage. 

I wonder how many people never receive a response if the support team doesn't use this. 

The support team does use that, it sends emails to support@crowfall.com but we have seen intermittent failures for the email to go through when using the web form rather than emailing directly.

Anyone who doesn't hear from support within a day should get back us, as most tickets are answered within a hour.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Tyrant said:

we have seen intermittent failures for the email to go through when using the web form

It would be really good, if this problem would be solved soon (and/or, really, just replace the web form by "send an email to support@crowfall.com" until it gets fixed).

People are reporting not getting any answers via the web form for months now. To be frank, since this feature has been introduced first. This puts a light on Crowfall support which in no way corresponds to how good and fast and outstanding you really are. It hurts my little crow soul every time I see someone feeling abandoned by support. It's sooo not Crowfall. Please put this issue higher in the priority list. Save our Souls! 😥

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Tyrant said:

Anyone who doesn't hear from support within a day should get back us, as most tickets are answered within a hour.

I've had replies at all hours of the day.  Solid response time and excellent customer service.  I've always just directly emailed @support and always gotten good interactions with the team. 

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

On 4/5/2019 at 10:48 AM, mandalore said:

I've had replies at all hours of the day.  Solid response time and excellent customer service.  I've always just directly emailed @support and always gotten good interactions with the team. 

I am involved with several various Kickstarter projects and CF CS is the best I've experienced, By Far.  I have individually used both the web portal and the direct email approach, so it is quite unfortunate to hear of anyone else having technical issues, and then consequently dissatisfied.

On 4/5/2019 at 9:12 AM, Kraahk said:

It would be really good, if this problem would be solved soon (and/or, really, just replace the web form by "send an email to support@crowfall.com" until it gets fixed).

People are reporting not getting any answers via the web form for months now. To be frank, since this feature has been introduced first. This puts a light on Crowfall support which in no way corresponds to how good and fast and outstanding you really are. It hurts my little crow soul every time I see someone feeling abandoned by support. It's sooo not Crowfall. Please put this issue higher in the priority list. Save our Souls! 😥

The form has been removed, and replaced just with the email (that should always work).

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

19 hours ago, Tyrant said:

The form has been removed, and replaced just with the email (that should always work).

Seriously? Cant fix the devtracker so just remove it. Cant fix the web support so just remove it. If you are contracting it out, terminate them and get someone competent for gods sake.