Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smoothmovemcgee

Can you reset skill tree?

Hello, I'm still relatively new to the game. Still figuring everything out. I made a mistake in my skill tree. Is there a way to reset or should I just make a new character? Also I'm curious once max level how many points do you have to spend/how many points have you spent?

No way to reset your talent trees, make a new character if you want to redo your talent points or your stat distribution.

No reset for the passive skill tree either - just switch your training to whatever you prefer and you will still have the bonuses that you had trained previously.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, smoothmovemcgee said:

Hello, I'm still relatively new to the game. Still figuring everything out. I made a mistake in my skill tree. Is there a way to reset or should I just make a new character? Also I'm curious once max level how many points do you have to spend/how many points have you spent?

Next wipe, this week most likely,  is going to probably involve the ability to re-level because of the way CON/HP has changed.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

12 hours ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

Next wipe, this week most likely,  is going to probably involve the ability to re-level because of the way CON/HP has changed.

Or they full wipe vessel which is a possibility since thats what happened on the test server instead of coping character from the live server to test like thet normally do logging into test was a 100% fresh start with the exception of passive training