Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Only 10 FPS

DrGame2000

Hello from Germany

the Problem:

when i gos online in Crowfall i have only 10 FPS from the beginning in all situation. I can set the Grafik to low or High all teh same only 10 FPS but i tink my Grafikcard are not supportet yet

the System I use *maybe not the best but OK*

Computer
Acer Aspire V3-772
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)
Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-4702MQ CPU @ 2.20GHz
Graphics
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)
Networking and I/O
Broadcom NetLink ™ Gigabit Ethernet
Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter
Memory
16 GB
Storage
INTEL SSDMCEAC120B3A
Microsoft Storage Space Device

To chime in, your graphics card is certainly going to be an issue. It's an onboard (sometimes soldered on to the motherboard) GPU, and is sort of stock standard for both desktop and labtop motherboards. Its purpose is to communicate between the tower and the screen--or the laptop equivalent--but not to function as a hardcore graphics processing unit. While there's a little bit of juice to the 4600s, you're using it outside of its current design specifications, and should expect less than stellar framerate results. I would consult with your laptop manufacturer, and see if there's a GPU upgrade option--depending on model, year of production, etc, some hardware upgrade options are by design proprietary to force you to return to the manufacturer--soldered on hardware, proprietary shapes, screw heads, etc. 

• 1 month later...

I'm running a Nvidia 980ti and I only get 60fps in game so don't expect much with Intel HD graphics. Your CPU is also a problem here, you need higher clock speeds for a game like this.