Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SAM_BUKA

How to exchange items between your accounts?

Posted (edited)

I have 3 different accounts to learn different professions. Long story short, I have 3 accounts: for gatherers, crafters and a warriors.

The question is 'How'/'What is the best way' to exchange resources and staff between those accounts?? Any ideas or maybe somebody practice that already?

P.S. I don't play much to be a valuable guild members. Neither I like to depend on other people. That's why at this point prefer to do everything myself.

Edited by SAM_BUKA

You can run muiltipul account on the same PC btw, u just gotta close the launcher when u alt tab and u can fire it back up and log into a different account. then u just alt tab between them to trade.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

13 minutes ago, veeshan said:

You can run muiltipul account on the same PC btw, u just gotta close the launcher when u alt tab and u can fire it back up and log into a different account. then u just alt tab between them to trade.

Wow! Thank you so much! I didn't even know that it is so easy! OMG 😃

4 hours ago, Incarnatus said:

Is that not multi-boxing and did not ACE reply to a post on this yesterday stating this is not allowed?

can you link to this Post?

Multi-Boxing= having multiple accounts set up to run in a mob, with all accounts being used with a single mouse and keyboard. IE:you left click once to say auto attack, ALL the chars/accounts linked will act on that ONE click.

Multi-clienting =Running more then 1 account at a time(most use 2)….BUT.....each action on EACH account is run as a single player. IE: you left click to attack, THE account your on performs said action, then u switch to the next account to perform the same action with  anouther press of the left click to make THAT account swing.

if I understood correctly your allowed more then one account....MULTI BOXING is not allowed, but you can have 1 char per account logged in at a time, and this will be allowed as the preventative measure to stop this would stop families and public places such as universities and such from playing.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Nextelum said:

Multi-Boxing= having multiple accounts set up to run in a mob, with all accounts being used with a single mouse and keyboard. IE:you left click once to say auto attack, ALL the chars/accounts linked will act on that ONE click.

Multi-clienting =Running more then 1 account at a time(most use 2)….BUT.....each action on EACH account is run as a single player. IE: you left click to attack, THE account your on performs said action, then u switch to the next account to perform the same action with  anouther press of the left click to make THAT account swing.

if I understood correctly your allowed more then one account....MULTI BOXING is not allowed, but you can have 1 char per account logged in at a time, and this will be allowed as the preventative measure to stop this would stop families and public places such as universities and such from playing.

The term “multi-boxing” does not refer to running multiple accounts simultaneously with the same inputs. It is a general term that includes all methods of playing multiple clients.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-boxing

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

4 minutes ago, Jah said:

The term “multi-boxing” does not refer to running multiple accounts simultaneously with the same inputs. It is a general term that includes all methods of playing multiple clients.

I stand corrected...nice link btw Jah.

Multiboxing may be as simple as running two instances of the game on one computer (each logged into a separate account) and switching between them.[4] Players may also use multiple computers, each with their own keyboard and mouse. This quickly becomes impractical with an increasing number of computers, so a keyboard demultiplexer may be used, which sends the signals from a single keyboard to several computers or virtual machines on one computer

but there in lies the confusion....if they stop you from running 2 accounts, then how do households and universities do so?If you  ip restrict people to ONE account per ip then, does that not screw the housholds over? of if they do hardware id to restrict you to one pc/account, does that not cater to those that can afford 2 or more comps and basically shaft those that can only afford one pc?

I know nothing about coding and such, im just a gamer. I don't see mutli accounts being an issue. I do see linked action accounts being an issue.

ACE needs to clarify  this more, owning more then one account should not be an issue, running 2 accounts from one pc is the same as running 2 accounts from 2 pc's...if you don't use the demulti thingy stuff, shouldn't be an issue. running 2 or more accounts  with the thingy should be bannable…...im not a guru on dis subject....just putting my 1 cent in.

10 hours ago, Incarnatus said:

did not ACE reply to a post on this yesterday stating this is not allowed?

If you consider April 27, 2015 to be yesterday, I suppose you are right.  =D

I wonder if they still plan to try to enforce that. If they do, good luck to them.

IhhQKY6.gif

hrrmmmm ... post from yesterday you say ... seems more like yesteryear, but I can not dispute the evidence provided.  4 years is a long time for decisions to maybe have changed. Currently there is nothing stopping it so ...we'll see I guess.  

Posted (edited)

There are always holy templiers who want to fight for the real truth and honesty... even if the whole world has moved on, they still want to stand their ground.

Edited by SAM_BUKA

On 4/9/2019 at 4:51 PM, Jah said:

If you consider April 27, 2015 to be yesterday, I suppose you are right.  =D

I wonder if they still plan to try to enforce that. If they do, good luck to them.

yea i for sure wouldnt play if they dont let you do that. unless they fix their game to be able to do everything from one account