Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
srathor

Are we getting a patch today?

Are we getting a patch today ... that sounds like a nice title for a song. And you already started with the lyrics. I'll join.

What is getting wiped? 
Should i go or should i stay?
I used to be so hyped.

refrain:
Or will it be tonight.

Next please. All of you feel free to join. ;)

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Not sure why they choose not to give us information about whats coming next on last day of campaigns.  Can't understand what they hope to gain.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

My prediction...

... after NA campaign ends LIVE will go offline for update...

... LIVE starts 5.8.6 with some kind of wipe (full/item&vessel?) and only Gods Reach available (of course again with only NA Siegetimer)...

... new campaigns maybe on thursday?

Lets see ;)

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Tyrannicall said:

The funniest part is I really don't mind either way, I just want to know lol

Yeah I don't get why people freak out and stop playing when a wipe comes. This is alpha, everything but your badges will be wiped eventually. But I hate not getting at least 24 hours notice of what I need to be doing to prep for whatever comes next. I'd rather they push decisions back 24 hours and give us some advanced noticed then wake up in the morning to hear "This is a no import campaign. We know because there is no import option on EU"

Edited by Andius

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

4 minutes ago, moneda said:

Stop scheduling your lives around the patching of in-development software and you won't need to demand updates as if you were an employee of the developer.

Pretty counterproductive to ask people to not care when they are testing the competitive aspects of this game. When you're testing campaigns with a win condition expect that many of the people attracted will be competitive minded people.

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

5 minutes ago, moneda said:

Stop scheduling your lives around the patching of in-development software and you won't need to demand updates as if you were an employee of the developer.

If the chatter you hear from people who take the game seriously bothers you, maybe take a break from reading it?

IhhQKY6.gif

18 minutes ago, Surelia said:

My prediction...

... after NA campaign ends LIVE will go offline for update...

... LIVE starts 5.8.6 with some kind of wipe (full/item&vessel?) and only Gods Reach available (of course again with only NA Siegetimer)...

... new campaigns maybe on thursday?

Lets see ;)

I second this. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

9 minutes ago, Jah said:

If the chatter you hear from people who take the game seriously bothers you, maybe take a break from reading it?

I barely do read the forums as of late. 😩

Threads like this and the one about how people were burning themselves out on sieges every night are a prime example of how some people take things too seriously.

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

1 minute ago, moneda said:

Threads like this and the one about how people were burning themselves out on sieges every night are a prime example of how some people take things too seriously.

Would you be fine with everyone defining that on its own?

4 minutes ago, moneda said:

Way too edgy...

Nah, more information, or any information at all would be very nice. Never saw an "early Access" game which such a worse communication.

6 minutes ago, moneda said:

I just honestly just want to know. All it takes is hey yall campaign wont be starting tonight.  Expect an announcement with specifics in the next few days. It's that simple.

7 minutes ago, moneda said:

I think it is helpful to ACE and the future of Crowfall that some testers are willing to play the game during testing in the way that people will play it after it launches. That includes doing what is necessary to win, such as showing up for sieges that may determine the outcome of the campaign.

The feedback on how sieges every single night felt excessive was valid.

IhhQKY6.gif

Posted (edited)

I would rather head off to bed knowing that the campaign isn't starting today, rather than waiting up for hours on the chance of a new campaign starting tonight. A simple announcement of the plan would go along way in the community.

Edited by Salathiel