Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
srathor

Are we getting a patch today?

I didn't want the crafting grind to end. It's honestly the most fun I've had in the game other than hearing the seige horn blow. I mean, the sound guy deserves a raise because the seige horn is one of the best things in the game. Hopefully there is a blog post or a live stream that dives into how it was developed.

1 minute ago, Hud said:

I didn't want the crafting grind to end. It's honestly the most fun I've had in the game other than hearing the seige horn blow. I mean, the sound guy deserves a raise because the seige horn is one of the best things in the game. Hopefully there is a blog post or a live stream that dives into how it was developed.

True!

I would guess they’re not ready for it yet. We’ll get more GR prison for a couple days and then patch will go live and our stuff will be wiped. 

Hopefully next campaign will not be a “no import.” 🤞🏽

6 minutes ago, oneply said:

I would guess they’re not ready for it yet. We’ll get more GR prison for a couple days and then patch will go live and our stuff will be wiped. 

Hopefully next campaign will not be a “no import.” 🤞🏽

But there wiping the spirit bank...What are you going to import?

9 minutes ago, Tyrannicall said:

Lots of things.  As the campaign goes on, people dump to their spirit banks, and craft in the EK's.  They take stuff from NA and transfer it to EU.

It also will prevent people from sending dust and embers into the campaign from their tree macros.

3 minutes ago, Sloppy said:

Lots of things.  As the campaign goes on, people dump to their spirit banks, and craft in the EK's.  They take stuff from NA and transfer it to EU.

It also will prevent people from sending dust and embers into the campaign from their tree macros.

I'm new, why do people transfer from NA to EU?

4 minutes ago, Sloppy said:

I personally like no import campaigns but im one of the few lol

1 minute ago, ACE_Jackal said:

There'll be an announcement about this very soon! Sorry for the wait on it, guys. ❤️

take your time, most went to bed anyway...

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, ACE_Jackal said:

There'll be an announcement about this very soon! Sorry for the wait on it, guys. ❤️

Thanks for the heads up ACE 🤩

4 minutes ago, ACE_Jackal said:

Appreciate it! anything is better then silence ❤️

53 minutes ago, Tyrannicall said:

As stated above moving resources into EKs to craft and then onto toons in the campaign. But also it’s nice to not need a bank buddy to move a character from a campaign into an ek and then back. 

3 minutes ago, oneply said:

As stated above moving resources into EKs to craft and then onto toons in the campaign. But also it’s nice to not need a bank buddy to move a character from a campaign into an ek and then back. 

Yeah I honestly wasn't thinking it all through just thought you wanted it for the initial push and got stuck mentally there lol

1 hour ago, Tyrannicall said:

Yeah I honestly wasn't thinking it all through just thought you wanted it for the initial push and got stuck mentally there lol

I want the wipe, not just gear but skills. I get why they aren’t doing skills. Talk about an equalizer tho. 4.5 hours to siege, every single player has no skills no gear and a level 1 white. May your super glue be sturdy.