Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rackiera

New Players - Dont Bother

I paid $ 60 for access, EU Server.

Over weekend and evenings 'prime time' the highest population I have seen is 15 players.

Tonight for example 14 online.

I predict that after this long in development this will be a 'project' and not make it to a full game.

Will take bets, giving odds of 4:1 if anyone wants that I am right.

Shame.

Guess you had unlucky timing. 14 online is alone our members @ primetime usually (varies 10-20). Its just having this patch for a few campaigns and knowing there will be a wipe soon that got people to say, okay, i will have a break. lets see how the next campaign starts...

This was not a typical weekend.

There is about to be a big wipe and so the major EU guilds are taking a break. Things should pick up again as soon as this week.

There are always lulls in activity when we know a wipe is about to happen. You just happen to have started playing in one of those lulls.

The activity spikes up when new stuff is added, like the incoming patch with armor rework, you just happened to catch the end of a 3 month patch, where people got tired of the same ol' same ol'.

It has gone like this throughout testing, (remember this is still in a testing phase, this is not a complete game).

New stuff gets added, activity spikes up, then slowly dwindles down to very low numbers, untill new stuff comes again.

o3flGij.png
                                                                               My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Caldera HERE!