Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

The Trial of Illara - Official Discussion Thread

36 minutes ago, ACE_Jackal said:

The fifth Trial of the Gods kicks off Thursday with the Trial of Illara.

FULL STORY

So it activates pathfinding 10% faster AND it makes pathfinding 10% faster (the ooc movement speed) or just activates?

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

As the current Crowfall® campaign, the Trial of Kane, comes to a close, the Crows are readying themselves for the challenges ahead when the next trial begins on Thursday, April 11, 2019.

or

The fifth Trial of the Gods kicks off Thursday with the Trial of Illara.

Start: April 9 at 4 PM CDT (NA)/4 PM CEST (EU)

I have never been one to gripe about typos as I am the kinggggggg of tehm but you can please fix this quick, I am assuming it will start on Thursday, but its this confusion that is getting you bad publicity atm and well i dont want to see that happen to this game over something like this

3 minutes ago, ACE_Jackal said:

I don't know what y'all mean, I've never messed up a date in my life.

The patch and wipe happen Wednesday, April 10 and the new Trial starts Thursday, April 11.

So will God's Reach be available after he patch and wipe before the new Trial?

1 minute ago, ACE_Jackal said:

I don't know what y'all mean, I've never messed up a date in my life.

The patch and wipe happen Wednesday, April 10 and the new Trial starts Thursday, April 11.

We forgive you. 

Just now, Gahmuret said:

Can we import anything (except recouces) this time to the new campaign? 

How would you?  It's a wipe. 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

Mandalore, regarding you answer on my question about imports: it would be still nice to be able to carry tankards and segils. Also there is some time to craft some first equipment in god's reach before the campaign starts

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

Dear team,

you do realize that it doesn't really look good, if you tell us you would inform us when you will wipe one week in advance ... and then you publish a news telling us you wipe tomorrow, righ'?

Depends on what you call inform.  Timestamp 11:37 starts conversation about "why" for the short campaign, (1 week)  including a "wipe coming", for 5.8.6 "literally in the next week" AND that it would be at the start of the next campaign.

This, and the usual player chatter on the forums, is to me more than enough to say they "informed" us that a wipe was coming, and that was said more than one week in advance.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, mandalore said:

How would you?  It's a wipe. 

Gods reach will be open on Wed...   players could have recipe scrolls, dust, discs and lower tier gear all made and ready when the CW starts if it allows imports.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

2 minutes ago, Frykka said:

Gods reach will be open on Wed...   players could have recipe scrolls, dust, discs and lower tier gear all made and ready when the CW start if it allows imports.

Import or no import for the next Trial is fine with me, but it would be nice to know in advance.

You are not seriously advocating that a short verbal exchange 11 minutes into a Twitch Q&A session (10 1/2 minutes of filler) precludes the necessity of posting an actual announcement to the community...…. lame.

15 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

Depends on what you call inform.  Timestamp 11:37 starts conversation about "why" for the short campaign, (1 week)  including a "wipe coming", for 5.8.6 "literally in the next week" AND that it would be at the start of the next campaign.

So, i say that that communication about wipes need some significant improvements. And you try to tell me it doesnt, because last week they said "we wanted to wipe today, but couldn't quite make it"?

I could also imagine that not everybody watches every one hour stream.

And what about those who depend on translated news? I mean, not that they would matter of course. As much as it surely doesn't matter that those people will find out about the wipe only after the wipe.

Not happy. Not good. And it's not new. But it is getting worse. That is a problem ... or pretty sure will become one, if it doesn't change. And sorry, but there are no excuses. This issue needs to be addresse. ASAP.

And not this single specific issue today, but this generally growing communication issue.

Posted (edited)

I really enjoy the no import rule as a general idea but as of this current campaign there is still an issue where you can sometimes be unlocked by recalling, afk timers, or just logging out and back in. 

If they've fixed that then I fully support no import. If they haven't, lets hold off on any more no import campaigns until after that. In an import campaign we can just pull stuff out of our spirit bank and lose 5 minutes of time. In a no import campaign you can lose your full set of gear, inventory, and everything and every bank randomly. 

Not good.

Edited by Andius