Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TaeSilverfox

Whats the highest DPS class & build?

7 minutes ago, Staff said:

was filling a different role besides double barreled axe cannon at the time, and i generally dont change builds to do duels since i find it cheesy 

So you went into that knowing you would probably lose but ready to talk mad poorly made socks if you won with sub par builds?  I like it. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

15 minutes ago, mandalore said:

So you went into that knowing you would probably lose but ready to talk mad poorly made socks if you won with sub par builds?  I like it. 

im always ready to talk mad trash to anyone at anytime regardless of their skill, numbers, location, or coordination 

If i'm not outnumbered it's not a real fight.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g?

Just now, Staff said:

im always ready to talk mad trash to anyone at anytime regardless of their skill, numbers, location, or coordination 

Somebody promote this man.  

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

59 minutes ago, Staff said:

i wouldnt know considering i didnt run illusionist, sparring, or even have frenzy then

Ok, lets reschedule then.  I'll await your response.

22 minutes ago, Ble said:

Ok, lets reschedule then.  I'll await your response.

im about to get on a plane for a 10 day trip, i want you to count to 100 about 600000 times, get hit by a car, go into a coma, make a miraculous recovery, have a celebratory party, and then ill be home, and then you can wait for me to level and get gear, cause believe it or not ble, you really just arent that important to me 

26 minutes ago, Staff said:

im about to get on a plane for a 10 day trip, i want you to count to 100 about 600000 times, get hit by a car, go into a coma, make a miraculous recovery, have a celebratory party, and then ill be home, and then you can wait for me to level and get gear, cause believe it or not ble, you really just arent that important to me 

You seem mad, I'm really sry bout dat.

1 hour ago, Staff said:

what do i get promoted to after guild master

image0.png

I randomly got sent that reply.  

Are you actually the guild leader of your guild?  I didn’t realize that.  Your guys seem like solid players.  You sticking to factions?  I don’t think 5 man guilds will survive in dregs.

wiDfyPp.png

5 minutes ago, mandalore said:

image0.png

I randomly got sent that reply.  

Are you actually the guild leader of your guild?  I didn’t realize that.  Your guys seem like solid players.  You sticking to factions?  I don’t think 5 man guilds will survive in dregs.

yes i am the guild master, and we do have about 5 actives not including alliance members, we might stick to factions we might go cup in dregs, idk i just want fun fights, wherever they go i'll follow

8 hours ago, Ble said:

As long as those aren’t HoA souls, amirite?

Do you all agree upon pre-fight orb prep? Assuming so, but seems cheezy for dueling.

Unfortunate that to get away from "fire hose healing" we have orb spam and fire n forget AOEs. Wish support/healing roles were more interesting in this game, but I might expect too much.

2 hours ago, APE said:

Do you all agree upon pre-fight orb prep? Assuming so, but seems cheezy for dueling.

Unfortunate that to get away from "fire hose healing" we have orb spam and fire n forget AOEs. Wish support/healing roles were more interesting in this game, but I might expect too much.

We didnt agree on that, tbh i didnt notice until after the fights were over and i saw the vid that ble covered the field in orbs, they also pre built ults and we didn't but its whatever

2 hours ago, APE said:

They were at the location well before we were and their spinning Druid means bubbles afield.  

3 hours ago, Staff said:

Considering I have video proof this is an odd thing to lie about

Wasn’t a lie, it was an assumption.  And I couldn’t  care less.  1). If you wanted any special consideration you should have asked for it, 2) it wouldn’t have mattered, you guys got obliterated, 3) the night we played you blamed it on lag, now you blame it on your build... what’s next? A few precast orbs?  4) you guys called us out, we showed up in the same discs we just did siege in, notice the lack of militant mage? 5) all you have to do is set it up again, any time, any rules doesn’t matter, we’ll be there.  Till then, close up that soup cooler for me, tnx bb.

14 hours ago, Ble said:

Wasn’t a lie, it was an assumption.  And I couldn’t  care less.  1). If you wanted any special consideration you should have asked for it, 2) it wouldn’t have mattered, you guys got obliterated, 3) the night we played you blamed it on lag, now you blame it on your build... what’s next? A few precast orbs?  4) you guys called us out, we showed up in the same discs we just did siege in, notice the lack of militant mage? 5) all you have to do is set it up again, any time, any rules doesn’t matter, we’ll be there.  Till then, close up that soup cooler for me, tnx bb.

1: We'll pre build ults and pre orb next time to match you

2: Having several full heals ready before the fight along with 2 alpha warrior neckbreakers adds a huge advantage

3: it was both 

4: we called you out for your poor behaviour not your skills, we we're right and still are 

5: sure bud let me get a guild to feed me gold vessels and gear and ill hit you up again 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Staff said:

5: sure bud let me get a guild to feed me gold vessels and gear and ill hit you up again 

To clarify this one since I dug some of the graves, nobody that I know of in HoA has a legendary elf vessel.  There was no way to get legendary elf vessels so nobody had them.  He might have had a fully rerolled purple vessel but Ble is by far one of the most active and highest contributing players HoA has.  If Ble had a purple vessel with rerolls he didn’t get fed it, he farmed all the additives (rerolls, minerals, Philo) himself and then probably fed others his left overs. 

As for that cent vessel, I’m 99% sure it’s a max rerolled blue cent Bc he was gone doing RL stuff for a month before that fight.  

Soulein, is the guild leader.  It’s a safe bet to assume we fed our leader gear.  Our bad. 

Edit: Did some asking around: nobody there had anything (armor, weapon or vessel) that was legendary.  

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

On 4/13/2019 at 9:49 AM, mandalore said:

To clarify this one since I dug some of the graves, nobody that I know of in HoA has a legendary elf vessel.  There was no way to get legendary elf vessels so nobody had them.  He might have had a fully rerolled purple vessel but Ble is by far one of the most active and highest contributing players HoA has.  If Ble had a purple vessel with rerolls he didn’t get fed it, he farmed all the additives (rerolls, minerals, Philo) himself and then probably fed others his left overs. 

As for that cent vessel, I’m 99% sure it’s a max rerolled blue cent Bc he was gone doing RL stuff for a month before that fight.  

Soulein, is the guild leader.  It’s a safe bet to assume we fed our leader gear.  Our bad. 

Edit: Did some asking around: nobody there had anything (armor, weapon or vessel) that was legendary.  

You can't farm minerals by yourself, nerd.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

1 hour ago, PopeUrban said:

You can't farm minerals by yourself, nerd.

Hmmm guess you are doing it wrong then :P

wiDfyPp.png