Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.6 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 04/10/19

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8.6 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

Idk how long ago the patch for 5.6 was but something is majorly crashing my stuff. It just randomly glitches out my screen when ever i play and crashes the game and even bluescreened my computer and forced me to restart.

Heres a video example of what happend before it started completely crashing me https://www.twitch.tv/videos/409005616?t=00h04m10s 

I even tried just playing a few times without my stream stuff running, just in case it had to do with my stream set up. and it still glitches out then crashes the game after a min or two

1 hour ago, ShadowwBoi13 said:

Idk how long ago the patch for 5.6 was but something is majorly crashing my stuff. It just randomly glitches out my screen when ever i play and crashes the game and even bluescreened my computer and forced me to restart.

Heres a video example of what happend before it started completely crashing me https://www.twitch.tv/videos/409005616?t=00h04m10s 

I even tried just playing a few times without my stream stuff running, just in case it had to do with my stream set up. and it still glitches out then crashes the game after a min or two

Could you try pulling the new installer on the website and redownloading the game? Try running that and if you run into any more problems please reach out to support@crowfall.com

2 hours farming… Not a single Discipline drop

Random drop @notagoodidea!

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

• stop custard putting me in zone chat every time I change zones.
  • You still can't place weak spots on animal corpses properly, I see.
  • FFS, give us a way to turn off the custard tooltips
  • wartribe mobs have no cooldowns on their power use.  For example, Knight mobs can charge over and over with no cooldown.
  • 5.8.6 is the first time I've gotten the "stuck on loading terrain" bug, though I know others got it a lot in earlier 5.8 builds.   You're getting worse instead of better.
  • The new player experience sucks.
  • The harvesting/crafting grind is worse than ever.

Posted (edited)

4 hours grind.

5 ppl.

1 Major Discipline.

PLEASE ADRESS ASAP!!

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Posted (edited)

Gear :

What gear ppl need leveling...

- Yes I realzie these posts are ridicilous, but they even they are  nothing compared to the grind/leveling/crafting u ha e imposes on the game.

I wish u would spend 15 minutes to enlighten us and justify this change in the level of grind - as well as why it was introduced now!?’ 

U knew this would happen. The armor changes alone are such a huge grind.

The removal of gold from move and not replacing them with prpber sacrifice items...

I love this game, but after this experience Im left with a bad taste in my mouth and guildmates whom have stopped logging onto the test.

Edited by Soulreaver

@Soulreaver The Higher the rank of the NPC the higher the quantity and quality of loot, this has been a promise since day one.

You are playing in God's Reach, and the NPC's are much lower rank in God's Reach than the Campaign worlds because we want to encourage Campaign worlds.

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

33 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

@Soulreaver The Higher the rank of the NPC the higher the quantity and quality of loot, this has been a promise since day one.

You are playing in God's Reach, and the NPC's are much lower rank in God's Reach than the Campaign worlds because we want to encourage Campaign worlds.

The lowered durability on gear is extensive considering we have to farm more things now. 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

15 minutes ago, mandalore said:

The lowered durability on gear is extensive considering we have to farm more things now. 

^

^

^

THIS

Why was removing durability seen as a necessary step in a patch cycle that created a never ending need to beat up more gear?

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Suggestion, Additional passive tree after each crafting tree that offers +Dura on the items you crafts of X type, So tree after blacksmithing may have passive that +50 dura on all armor and another crafting line that +50 dura on weapons kinda thing. Jewelery can be necks or rings and so on

Edited by veeshan

3 hours ago, thomasblair said:

better hope your loot tables are good for campaigns, otherwise people are gonna be even more angry at these terrible design choices and dumb math that makes 0 sense 

2 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

^

^

^

THIS

Why was removing durability seen as a necessary step in a patch cycle that created a never ending need to beat up more gear?

My guess is we'll be able to get the added durability back when thralls are introduced. For some reason, they like to take things away from us before they gives us the thing that will replace it.

Durability on gear is extremely low. I made a Advanced set and after a few hours of leveling with the guild its already almost completely broken. Now I have to stop and farm some more before I can continue to level the guild. Please re-address the Durability values.
@thomasblair @vkromas