Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.6 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 04/10/19

11 minutes ago, ZYBAK said:

Assassin damage has no fly text when you are behind your target. It also doesn't appear in the combat log.

Been like that and reported for a while now. Can only assume it's part of the anti-stealther design goals. Clearly you must unstealth, stand in front of a target, and get their permission before attacking. ;)

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Dedolin said:

Durability on gear is extremely low. I made a Advanced set and after a few hours of leveling with the guild its already almost completely broken. Now I have to stop and farm some more before I can continue to level the guild. Please re-address the Durability values.
@thomasblair @vkromas

step 1 kill mobs to get loot and lose gear 

step 2 use loot to make gear so you can kill mobs.

step 3 profit?

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Marth

Posted (edited)

Is this correct? I went to make some tables and I am sad to see they are gone. In fact, Stonemason's can only make 4 things. Not sure if this is a bug or if I need a super secret relic from an Elite Beaver R9 from the campaign. Thanks! **EDIT: It is now in a Crafting Station: General in a Fort/Keep.**

stonemason.png×

Edited by Bzra

You guys screwed up your game so bad, that it's easier for people to just log in and out to generate gold than it is to actually farm the crap. I can't even begin to fathom what the devs were thinking with these changes before adding any of the flip side to this. 

9 minutes ago, Bzra said:

Is this correct? I went to make some tables and I am sad to see they are gone. In fact, Stonemason's can only make 4 things. Not sure if this is a bug or if I need a super secret relic from an Elite Beaver R9 from the campaign. Thanks!

stonemason.png×

Everything else is crafted in EK only.

3 minutes ago, Navystylz said:

Everything else is crafted in EK only.

Wait, how can you have a chicken without the egg? or the egg without the chicken? how can I make a more tables without the stonemason table. HUH?

Just now, Bzra said:

Wait, how can you have a chicken without the egg? or the egg without the chicken? how can I make a more tables without the stonemason table. HUH?

The only thing stonemason crafts that isn't EK specific is the vendor and jewel crafting components. You can craft a basic table and a stonemason table in the campaign (general table or just pressing J I believe).

Once you craft the table you can bring it into your EK and craft the rest. Except for the nbr mats you need to pull into the EK for most stuff (non-tables).

Oh, there it is. Thanks @Navystylz - I found it at the Crafting Station: General at the fort but it's not available in the temple. It was confusing not seeing it under Stonemason. TY again!

14 minutes ago, Bzra said:

Oh, there it is. Thanks @Navystylz - I found it at the Crafting Station: General at the fort but it's not available in the temple. It was confusing not seeing it under Stonemason. TY again!

No problem :)

8 minutes ago, megalus said:

Assassins need the basic toxin potions back.  Otherwise, we can't use our main damaging power.

You need the artisan crafting minor it allows you to make the basic toxin.

6 hours ago, veeshan said:

Suggestion, Additional passive tree after each crafting tree that offers +Dura on the items you crafts of X type, So tree after blacksmithing may have passive that +50 dura on all armor and another crafting line that +50 dura on weapons kinda thing. Jewelery can be necks or rings and so on

So lock durability behind time locked skill training?  No thanks. 

Good attempt though

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

2 hours ago, Navystylz said:

You guys screwed up your game so bad, that it's easier for people to just log in and out to generate gold than it is to actually farm the crap. I can't even begin to fathom what the devs were thinking with these changes before adding any of the flip side to this. 

Create a Character randomly

Drop 40 gold.

Delete.

Repeat

Fastest leveling atm

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

7 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:

Create a Character randomly

Drop 40 gold.

Delete.

Repeat

Fastest leveling atm

You don't even need to delete. Just jump from EK to GR. I realize for some clicking delete, doing the box pattern, creating and naming a character, and going back in might be faster for them than just going into EK and back into GR, but with multiple accounts it's just easier to jump.

44 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:

40 gold.

That 40g used to seem like nothing, now it's riches beyond compare!  That needs a nerf, and adjust the prices on the noob vendor as well (or just give the noob stuff free/no sacrifice).

tiPrpwh.png

Player corpses and cairns can only be opened once. After one person has interacted with the corpse/cairn, it becomes unlootable.

I presume this is a side-effect of changes to humanoid mob looting mechanics. It is going to result in a lot of people's stuff becoming permanently lost.

IhhQKY6.gif

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, thomasblair said:

@Soulreaver The Higher the rank of the NPC the higher the quantity and quality of loot, this has been a promise since day one.

You are playing in God's Reach, and the NPC's are much lower rank in God's Reach than the Campaign worlds because we want to encourage Campaign worlds.

@thomasblair farmed wartribes for over four hours not one single belt item dropped and no minor disciplines. Another one of our guild mates finally got a minor discipline and it could be purchased in the temple. Why institute this patch with the drop rates and % on the particular Minor or Major so low that most people will give up and quit the game.  Four hours and not a single drop is rediculous no matter it be rank 5or rank 10. Also killed the new spider and boar boss to get 9 dust and five dust, either fix this or people will leave the game in droves as it is a major issue. 

Edited by Nueby

those R7 bison's are crazy. remove every single npc mobs and just keep em. very entertainment

minigame: canion with only bisons r10, call it Corrigan

will be very helpfull for eu server since no sides to fight

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

@thomasblair regardless of the band of the world (Gods' Reach or otherwise) I think it's easy to ascertain the general consensus is that the drop rates are too low. If we were all new players getting our feet wet in GR not having anything drop wouldn't tell us "the drop rate is low" it'd be an indicator that these mobs drop nothing but a pittance of gold and maybe a cloth rag.

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png