Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.6 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 04/10/19

19 hours ago, thomasblair said:

@Soulreaver The Higher the rank of the NPC the higher the quantity and quality of loot, this has been a promise since day one.

You are playing in God's Reach, and the NPC's are much lower rank in God's Reach than the Campaign worlds because we want to encourage Campaign worlds.

Well i've been farming rank 10 spiders and rank 8 war tribes for 2 hours and no disc dropped hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Monster corpses disappearing must be fixed.

We have killed several Ancient spiders and on one occasion a wartribe boss, and the monsters did not leave a corpse behind to loot. 

If you want to have players farm monsters for rare items, the loot system must be fixed. Spending over 20 minutes killing an ancient just to have the corpse not show up, is pretty cancerous.

1000 Gold to get guards.

With the amount of gold u get per kill.. err correction that you don't get any more.  @sigh  Yet another thing that needs to be tuned.  

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Support Power Cap was Increased from 1000 to 2000
Devotion has a cap of 200 per Heal Tick (modified by Support Power for Paladin-hits cap at 1000)
With the increase to SP is there a plan to increase the Cap to Devotion?

Warcamp Bleeds and Poisons make Flytext go nuts with every tick multiplying the displayed Flytext till you see a wall of numbers that can impact performance
(much like Assassin Poisons used to a few patches ago)

Posted (edited)

ok, new map. r8+ mobs. tested. terrible grind. it can be ok in real game, it is not in test.

1) war tribe bosses are camped/killed by cooldown so nolife or zergs players can kill this only by travelling. all other prime time players get sucked.

suggestion: I would like to see bosses spawn based not on timers but on amount of trash mobs killed around. so ppl will stuck on spawn, kill mobs, get boss.

2) ancient mobs r7 at night have very low chance to drop disciplines. ancient r2-r5 have no chance looks like.

suggestion: make those low rank mobs (and especially bosses) matter. else this is a waste of data center resources.

3) killing high rank bosses makes it able to loot to everyone. combatloot, griefing etc is on the way. as example, some ally kill ancient, other strangers just loot em faster because they have BETTER ping and fingers (or macro, yes, I can write autoloot too)

suggestion:  party who did most of the dmg will get priority loot. yes, you make grind, alot of grind games have it.

4) aggro distance with those new mobs are way to big. I came here not for pve. If you travel and aggro mob, he eat you time. if you aggro war tribe, he can eat you HP until get killed or 300m out of spawn

suggestion: decrease follow area.

5) pve pve grind grind. I do not like it. may be map reward for scored players as major rune will be better? this is pvp game, not a korean trash, right?

suggestion: ----///---- will see amount of testers later

6) ancients and bosses are not entertainment. just fat time suckers. they are also unbalanced. some can 1-shot, some can outheal self in seconds (spider) some just a tonns of HP.

suggestion: play this game and test every mob.

7) I would like to see campaign based map markers and waypoints.

😎 wtf you did with gold? 5-15 gold per mob. no gold from animals (animals are waste of time atm if you are not leather gatherer actually)

9) and again, matter only bosses/ancients. all other r8+ mobs just for lvling. trash drop, trash design. same with sacrifice items.

suggstion: smooth profit reduction, not a ladder. for ranks, for type of mobs.

10) 40 gold on start abusable now.

suggestion1: instead you can give primitive weapon based on class. else I will start to write some multiwindows macro to become reach

suggestion2: make better gold drops from mobs

11) useless outposts. are you crazy 1k gold per guard? 😃

bug:

1) war tribe assassin can put infinite poison which again freeze your pc (floating numbers)

2) no dmg for 2-4 seconds after some retaliate. also it is sometimes do no dmg.

3) players corpses can be opened once. very abusable with bank

4) multiple anciend jumping spiders spawn. only saw those mobs with multiple spawns.

5) join order on gods of reach. then untied character and tried to get into new campaign. get no faction choise. very bad

ps. why you increase support power cap? healers are already OP.

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Posted (edited)
On 4/11/2019 at 2:33 AM, Nueby said:

@thomasblair farmed wartribes for over four hours not one single belt item dropped and no minor disciplines. Another one of our guild mates finally got a minor discipline and it could be purchased in the temple. Why institute this patch with the drop rates and % on the particular Minor or Major so low that most people will give up and quit the game.  Four hours and not a single drop is rediculous no matter it be rank 5or rank 10. Also killed the new spider and boar boss to get 9 dust and five dust, either fix this or people will leave the game in droves as it is a major issue. 

Seriously. I love Crowfall but these last few patches not thought out at all. What's worse is people saying over and over in Test and live the issues and getting noncommittal remarks about you will continue to look at and tweak crap. This is hogwash. And it's becoming more obvious that the devs don't respect the time the testers put in to test the game when they keep thinking "we'll get to it" is fine for them while the testers are playing in very poorly made socksty conditions.

17 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

1000 Gold to get guards.

With the amount of gold u get per kill.. err correction that you don't get any more.  @sigh  Yet another thing that needs to be tuned.  

Just lost 4k gold trying to upgrade these things. Because some ranger comes in line of sight the things and because dumb idea of nerfing gold to absolute poorly made socks no one is trying to upgrade them. Unless they come up together anyone can just line of sight kill them down before 1 measly person trying to care about protecting the keep can do anything.

I'm done with this game until devs stop pretending this game is Life is Feudal. 

Edited by Navystylz

17 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

1000 Gold to get guards.

Just lost 4k gold trying to upgrade these things. Because some ranger comes in line of sight the things and because dumb idea of nerfing gold to absolute poorly made socks no one is trying to upgrade them. Unless they come up together anyone can just line of sight kill them down before 1 measly person trying to care about protecting the keep can do anything.

I'm done with this game until devs get off the crack they're smoking and stop pretending this game is Life is Feudal. 

27 minutes ago, Navystylz said:

Seriously. I love Crowfall but these last few patches not thought out at all. What's worse is people saying over and over in Test and live the issues and getting noncommittal remarks about you will continue to look at and tweak crap. This is hogwash. And it's becoming more obvious that the devs don't respect the time the testers put in to test the game when they keep thinking "we'll get to it" is fine for them while the testers are playing in very poorly made socksty conditions.

As brutal as this comes off.. it's exactly how I feel lately.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Posted (edited)

Line of Sight Abuse

Assuming the guards are meant to serve as protection @thomasblair @vkromas, the fact you can as a ranger Line of Sight kill them makes them pretty useless, and now costly that you have to pay for people abusing this constantly.

Credits go to:

@The_Scarlett_Blade for their neverending "testing" of this fact. I appreciate your efforts to bring this discussion to the forefront. Below is a video, this was the third time I witnessed it, obviously at the start has a bubble from using invulnerable so fast forwarded to when no longer tinted green. Can LoS around corners and using keep ramps. May have to change how guards attack if you want guards to actually protect.

I am glad Scarlett is trying to get rid of this bug so tirelessly. Not everyone has the time to keep showing a bug like you do.

Edited by Ussiah

Remembering 5.3, when you go to farm/gang R7 Mine and get fights under 30 minutes, the winner would grab blue/purple ore to craft better gear and felt rewarded, it was tons of fun everyday. Now we are stuck in some Korean grind simulator to get base build done.

2 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

Assuming the guards are meant to serve as protection @thomasblair @vkromas, the fact you can as a ranger Line of Sight kill them makes them pretty useless, and now costly that you have to pay for people abusing this constantly.

Credits go to:

@The_Scarlett_Blade for their neverending abuse of this fact. I appreciate your efforts to bring this discussion to the forefront. Below is a video, this was the third time I witnessed it, obviously at the start has a bubble from using invulnerable so fast forwarded to when no longer tinted green.

Keep on abusing LoS buddy, own it or stop abusing.

This is the ranger I speak of. And why I wasted 4k gold because solo, even after driving Scarlet out, I couldn't get enough guards up at the angles that would keep him from being able to line of sight kill one without another guard hitting him. This gold upgrade is poorly made socks when you turn around and decimate gold acquisition. And for the lowest common denominator too. Don't know who tf they are listening to and thinking all these nerfs to make farmville more like slaveville, but I won't participate in it. Will log in to craft for friends and that's it. I've seen enough to know that I just need to rest until later patches are in order.

Auto Select of Faction

If you go straight from God's Reach to Campaign then you are FORCED to go to the same faction you were on GR. Not everyone would want this, especially if they were recruited from GR to join a guild in CW.

Work around currently is to go from GR to an EK then to a CW.

Probably needs a fix.

29 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

Line of Sight Abuse

Credits go to:

@The_Scarlett_Blade for their neverending "testing" of this fact. I appreciate your efforts to bring this discussion to the forefront. Below is a video, this was the third time I witnessed it, obviously at the start has a bubble from using invulnerable so fast forwarded to when no longer tinted green. Can LoS around corners and using keep ramps. May have to change how guards attack if you want guards to actually protect.

I am glad Scarlett is trying to get rid of this bug so tirelessly. Not everyone has the time to keep showing a bug like you do.

I thought the rangers were given the benefit of long range sniping for a reason, never knew people would complain when getting hit by them. 1k gold is not a bad buy when you get an R10 guard from it.......What if you had to go through 10 phases with 1k each for R1 -> R10? 

But yea, those are some good snipping skills @The_Scarlett_Blade. Use of blind spots is also part of the deal, like even if you are a ranger and you cant bring the target to the line of sight you can't hit them. So why not use it well?

Its a great opportunity to show off some skills.

No point crying about it saying its an abuse. I have seen bugs and abuse that have been exploited and won't go pointing fingers.....WE ALL KNOW WHO DID IT!

16 minutes ago, RavenRanger said:

I thought the rangers were given the benefit of long range sniping for a reason, never knew people would complain when getting hit by them. 1k gold is not a bad buy when you get an R10 guard from it.......What if you had to go through 10 phases with 1k each for R1 -> R10? 

But yea, those are some good snipping skills @The_Scarlett_Blade. Use of blind spots is also part of the deal, like even if you are a ranger and you cant bring the target to the line of sight you can't hit them. So why not use it well?

Its a great opportunity to show off some skills.

No point crying about it saying its an abuse. I have seen bugs and abuse that have been exploited and won't go pointing fingers.....WE ALL KNOW WHO DID IT!

It’s not “sniping”. The guard can’t move to get LoS. If your argument that this is “skill” then I can’t help you. 

This is simply using LoS on a mob who cannot move to kill it without repercussions. Thus rendering the buying of this guard useless. 

The first part of your response makes zero sense and not relevant. If the developers think this is OK they won’t change it. But I will report it. And I hope everyone reports things they see as bugs exploits and abuse. 

Have you reported anything? Never mind this should be about bug reports. 

9 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

It’s not “sniping”. The guard can’t move to get LoS. If your argument that this is “skill” then I can’t help you. 

This is simply using LoS on a mob who cannot move to kill it without repercussions. Thus rendering the buying of this guard useless. 

The first part of your response makes zero sense and not relevant. If the developers think this is OK they won’t change it. But I will report it. And I hope everyone reports things they see as bugs exploits and abuse. 

Have you reported anything? Never mind this should be about bug reports. 

Well the guard, you claim can't move also has 3 times the damage and attack speed and a higher range which makes is a valuable asset the way it is, if you think its useless.....no helping that. Besides all I said in the first part of my response is the gold requirement and if you claim it to be irrelevant I am not gonna bother explaining.

Besides all I am saying is that if there is a wall/structure to be used as a cover against arrow fires, doubt it counts as an abuse. Well what the developers come out with the decision is up to them. But right now the way it is, I would call that to be a smarter way of playing rather than an abuse.

Just like how balance had all their people jump over the keep walls before siege started in the trial of Valkyn, its not an abuse.......its just smart play.

1 hour ago, Ussiah said:

Line of Sight Abuse

Credits go to:

You realize we've been able to kill guards using LOS since day one, come on man you've been playing long enough to know this. 

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, yianni said:

You realize we've been able to kill guards using LOS since day one, come on man you've been playing long enough to know this. 

Actually no. I mainly craft these days. I’ve known you can los guards you ARENT killing. Not one that you are killing. 

I think if you shoot it it should shoot back. If you can’t shoot it. It can’t shoot you. 

Do you disagree with this?

Also any argument that is basically “it’s always been that way” is not a good way to defend something that is flawed if you agree with the above statement. 

How about i make make it even clearer. If there were guards that could hit you and you couldn’t hit them. Is this the guard being “smart” or a bug? (Assuming you are in range of each other)

Switching player and guard doesn’t change the situation. A bug is a bug.

they literally changed how guards work so that you couldn’t outrange them. I don’t see how you can see there to be developer intent for you to be able to attack guards without them hitting back.  

Edited by Ussiah

Make sure to adjust your view to encompass the people around you. Like Malefric/Anglemar killing guards on the bridge the same way. Or Phroot on the stairs above the Blacksmith guard in the Keep. Or a hundred other examples over the game. 

None of us are Lily white. And umm? This is a team game, make sure to guard your guards that are guarding the guards guards. 

@srathor

i don’t care who is doing what. This is the only example I’ve seen. So I reported it. 

Do you think it’s a bug or not?

You’re just doing whataboutism. 

I consider it a bug and want it fixed no matter who is doing what.