Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

backer from the start but I have not put much time into the game, I would like to change that.

looking to join a guild for next campaign.

I have yet to take the game in a serious matter so I have not leveled past 6, A lot will need to be explained but I'm a quick learner.

I started with shadowbane as my first MMO some of my char names were refuse, deviant, dajjal, tumbledried and lVlatrix

since then I played many MMO EQ,EQ2,WOW,DAOC,WS,AA,rift prob all of em. shoot me a message if you want more info

You should be using the Looking for Guild thread at the top of the page, or start putting in applications to guilds you are interested in.
I occasionally go through the LFG thread and it seems like people get snapped up pretty quickly.

Edited by Groovin
added more

231e101d88.jpg

if you want a guild take a gander at the active guild threads, if you want to be chaos CC and FoE are your best options, for balance the only guild i can recommend is FOEX, the other 2 big guilds for balance are really only recruiting known good players, for order there's TRA, GD, and mine ExR.  @AspectOfWisdom this applies to you too

hoayaga2.jpg