Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New To Crowfall

Cheewy

Hello everyone,

I'm very new to to the discovery of this game, I was informed about it a few days ago. At first it sounded ok but didn't really look into it, all i knew it had guys who were part of the creation of UO and SWG. Since UO was probably my favorite game and a close friend of my always said SWG was the best mmo he ever played I felt straight away this game would probably be my type of game.

I really didn't know anything about it till this morning where I took the time to sit down and read all the news that has come out recently and after that it has really got my attention. From what I'v read there are some very interesting ideas which I'd love to experience and see how it comes out.

I really hope this game comes out as cool as it sounds and I'll be doing my part when it comes time to fund the project. 

YannMLq.png

Hi,

Welcome to Crowfall.

Please take a number and prepare yourself for carebear decontamination.

Lol! I'm sure there will be some room for carebears some where.....I've had the same experience a bit ago, welcome chewy!

New to CF as well but have kept a sneaky eye on the drips of news.The Q is : Will it suit me? Not sure and not really a great lover of PvP but having tried most of the mainstream MMO's out there over the last 15 years and seen the standards drop rapidly, maybe a new "vision" if you will,might give us all a boost.Anyway I'm up for trying it & even chucking some cash at it.Who knows where the journey will end.