Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Menja

Tretet dem Crowfall Übersetzungsteam bei!

Hallo liebe Krähen!

Zur Verstärkung unseres Übersetzungsteams haben wir uns dazu entschlossen, mit Spielern aus der Community zusammenzuarbeiten.

Da entsprechende Englischkenntnisse hierfür Voraussetzung sind, gibt es die Ausschreibung auch nur in englischer Sprache. ;)

Wir freuen uns auf eure Bewerbungen!

Localization Crows wanted!

Dear Crows,

Our community is full of talent and passionate Crowfall contributors. We are currently looking into ways to have this passion and those talents closer to the development of Crowfall and the international Crowfall community.

One idea is to integrate a part of our community to the existing Crowfall localization team! Those of you who are skilled with words, who are familiar with the game’s in-game terms and lore and who follow the game development, update by update: We want to work with you, supporting the Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese speaking Community!

What does it mean to be a Localization Crow?

• As a Localization Crow you are working with the Travian Games team and help to localize (translate) the most important news, announcement and community content to your native language.
  • Every Localization Crow receives a translation framework agreement (including confidentiality rules) and a work order describing the work scope.
  • As a token of gratitude for your efforts, you will also be rewarded with a financial compensation. How this will look like exactly is not set in stone yet.

Becoming a Localization Crow

If you would like to apply for this role, please send an email to crowfall-translations@traviangames.com with the subject “Localization Application: [Username]”.

The content of the email should include the following information:

1. Your forum username
  2. Your desired translation language (We currently support localization members for Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese (Brazil))
  3. Any notes/comments on your experience with Crowfall
  4. Any notes/comments on experience or interest in volunteering

Once your application is received, you will be contacted through email and asked to fill out a test designed for translators.

Questions?

Do you have questions about this community project? Just let them come and post below, or contact me directly.
Further details will be provided during the application process.

Cheers, Menja

YdzD5uN.png?1

PbKpXpA.png?1     imageedit_20_2716316726-facebook-icon.pn     ikon1_twitter-ikon.png     ikon1_discord-chat-for-gamers-ikon.png     ikon1_youtube-for-android-tv-ikon.png     QaML5n5.png?1

I've been waiting for this. I actually, truly believe this could solve the issue of "late" translations. We fans are afterall invested in the game. Giving us a chance to actively help solve the communication issue - can't really go wrong here :D

Thanks for this!
*scurries of to write email*

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share