Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[US] - Hax - Looking For More

Bzra

Hax Logo

About:
Hax is all about organized PVP, focused leadership, strong econ, teamwork and having a good time. We take pride in being the first guild to charge into battle, outnumbered or not. We fight with a passion that has grown through many years of PVP/MMO experience. We constantly push our players and our team to be better through constructive feedback and fight recaps.

This guild was created to build a community where people share, do what's best for the guild and where everyone is focused on the guild's success.

Recruiting:
We are looking for active players that have PVP experience here in Crowfall or prior games. We will accept new players ONLY on a case-by-case basis. Our trial period for recruits may take up to 30 days. During this time we ask that you are as active as you can be so we can see if you'll be a good fit for the guild.

PVP Players- Looking for all classes currently. All non-healer mains will be required to have a healer alt and switch if needed. Mic and Headset are required.

Gatherers- Recruiting all types of gatherers!

Crafters - We are currently not recruiting people only interested in crafting.

Serious players looking for this type of guild should apply, regardless of our current needs.

Message: Bzra in-game, Bzra#4951 on discord or here on the forums for more info or  to set up an interview.

https://discord.gg/dT67adT
Apply: Crowfall.com/guild and search for Hax. - I will message you on the forums to setup an interview.

Edited by Bzra

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you guys have a discord or anything? New player, looking to join whoever, you guys seemed chill, and my expectations are low anyhow (I expect as a new player I'm just gonna get dump trucked in pvp all the time anyhow..)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Bzra changed the title to [US] - Hax - Version 2 - Looking For More
  • Bzra changed the title to [US] - Hax - Looking For More
On 9/23/2020 at 3:43 PM, yianni said:

INB4 HAX disbands again

Good luck this time

The guild never disbanded. TY for the luck!

• 2 weeks later...