Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nightmarian

The heck is up with Frostweaver?

Recommended Posts

We have we heard or seen absolutely nothing about this class? Christ, it'd have to be the one class I'm interested in. Bad enough watching the game trudge on in perpetual development but jeeze, this is getting a bit annoying.


Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Believe they are working on powers currently. Guessing they figured out whatever the tech/gimmick the class will have. They mentioned "forms" or something like that. Going by the class description page, could be something similar to Druids Life/Death tray (Frost/Ice). Honestly no clue though. Just hoping it isn't a ice based melee character. Supposedly coming with Alpha/6.0 that has been delayed for a good while from the initial plan.

Edited by APE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soon™


40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope we get at least some actual information about FW before summer starts.

FW being good is literally the last leg i have to stand on for this game sadly. So i really hope whatever they are waiting so long to push out is actually worth it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ShadowwBoi13 said:

 

FW being good is literally the last leg i have to stand on for this game sadly. So i really hope whatever they are waiting so long to push out is actually worth it

 

If your entire CF future is dependent on the one class that hasn't come out and we know next to nothing about, then maybe you should take a break. 


40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mandalore said:

If your entire CF future is dependent on the one class that hasn't come out and we know next to nothing about, then maybe you should take a break. 

On the flip side, how cool would it be if they did though? I mean they've been working on features for 6.0 AND 5.9 since December and (I hate to keep quoting it) they were just waiting on 5.8 to "leave the station" per Todd to implement 5.9... 

WE CAN'T TAKE A BREAK, THE HYPETRAIN DOESN'T TAKE BREAKS!!!  6.0 TRAIN CONFIRMED TO PLOW THROUGH ANY PREVIOUS UPDATE TRAIN WHETHER LEAVING A STATION OR NOT!

NOTE: None of the conclusions in this post are actually based on any factual evidence of any kind. Samulus is not responsible for any unreasonable expectations in the development of ACE's Crowfall hitherto or hence forth. Bonus points to any user that makes a poorly made socksty MS Paint pic of a Frostweaver conducting a runaway train. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Samulus said:

On the flip side, how cool would it be if they did though? I mean they've been working on features for 6.0 AND 5.9 since December and (I hate to keep quoting it) they were just waiting on 5.8 to "leave the station" per Todd to implement 5.9... 

WE CAN'T TAKE A BREAK, THE HYPETRAIN DOESN'T TAKE BREAKS!!!  6.0 TRAIN CONFIRMED TO PLOW THROUGH ANY PREVIOUS UPDATE TRAIN WHETHER LEAVING A STATION OR NOT!

NOTE: None of the conclusions in this post are actually based on any factual evidence of any kind. Samulus is not responsible for any unreasonable expectations in the development of ACE's Crowfall hitherto or hence forth. Bonus points to any user that makes a poorly made socksty MS Paint pic of a Frostweaver conducting a runaway train. 

image0.jpg


40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a train made of ice.  The literal frostweaver hypetrain. 


40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ShadowwBoi13 said:

I hope we get at least some actual information about FW before summer starts.

FW being good is literally the last leg i have to stand on for this game sadly. So i really hope whatever they are waiting so long to push out is actually worth it

 

Really wouldn't get your hopes up. My guess is something like Archdruid but you have a different appearance "form" based on your bar active or promo selected. Beyond that, I don't see them adding more interesting tech to combat or class design to the point it would make other options pale in comparison. Sort of in a similar situation though, waiting on FW, waiting on 6.0, waiting to see Dregs, waiting to see if they implement anything more interesting to do, etc. Nothing about the current version draws me in where I can see myself spending countless hours playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...