Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nerion

The Greatest Story Ever Told

Posted (edited)

A king yesterday, a refugee today. Elves are proud but the Elven King was the proudest. After his kingdom was lost to The Death Alliance in the long war he had fallen. This is the story of the day he fell the furthest.

All mornings began the same. A soulful aching and an active decision just to rise from his dirt bed and continue another day. He was joined by his loyal minotaur slave. He had been at his side in the beginning, the end, and now. He served… Endlessly. The King saw the slave not as a friend but a dutiful servant, loyal, but ultimately a tool. He never thanked him but believed that the slave's own duty was what kept him by his side. Today they traveled together in a large group of dingy elven refugees seeking just to live another day.

As they continued their long journey to the next refugee camp, the king was reminded of how much he had lost. No longer did he control an empire. In fact, he wondered if he ever did. Their allies called them friends but deep down he knew in spirit he had bent the knee. He was too prideful, at the time, to call the situation its truthful name. Now, he had no illusions. His people were "too great" to be in the shadow of The Death Alliance. However, all he did was trade one master for another. 

Without a strong “ally”, success seemed to always evade the elves...

He and his slave approached an altar to Myrkul. He knew the altar was built on top of a holy shrine to his old gods but he felt no bitterness. Where had they been? There was no divine power that kept his kingdom together. However, death was Myrkul's tribute and he could feel its power emanating from the shrine. "As one path ends so another begins..." the King whispered as he stepped close to the foot of the altar. His slave opened his mouth but no words escaped. For the first time today and ever, THE PROUD KING BENT THE KNEE.

The slave was filled rage and sorrow after witnessing his master's debasement. He knew not to question his lord but he couldn't contain his confusion. "Why my Ki.." he felt the hilt of his king's sword embed itself in his throat. He fell to the ground coughing and spitting blood. From the noise and confusion a large figure approached the pair. The crowd of elven refugees parted and made way for a giant. Both parties recognized each other immediately. The Half-Giant Cleric of Myrkul laughed, "Do I call you king, enemy, or a new convert?". The slave snarled and lashed out at the cleric but raw power of Myrkul crushed him into the ground for a second time. A large boot raised into the air and, in order to save his slave ...THE PROUD KING BENT THE KNEE.

The king tended to the wounds of the slave. He was trained in the healing arts for war but he performed this service with tender care and not battlefield duty. His mind wandered as he bandaged the unconscious slave. Maybe elves were not meant to rule? He wondered if it was in their destiny to be ruled and all this time he had been fighting the very nature of his people.... and himself.

The slave awoke to a smiling king standing over him. He was very confused. For one, he did not expect to wake up at all. Secondly, he had not seen his king smile in ages. Before he could speak the soulful king placed his finger over his lips. “Shhhh, don’t speak. I know why you have been so loyal to me over the years and I have taken you for granted. I have learned my true place today.”

What happened next to the minotaur had only occurred in his dreams. The elven king embraced him passionately and kissed him. His little elven leg even lifted up. When their lips separated the minotaur exclaimed “My King! I always...”.

"No, I am a new elf today, MY FRIEND! Henceforth, I shall be known as RAINBOW the Elf! After the worst of storms there will always be a rainbow. I want to guide people to a better tomorrow through love and peace and subservience and...." The slave interrupted Rainbow... "That is all good my little king, but it is time for you to perform your duty" So for the third time that day and many, many more times that night, THE PROUD KING BENT HIS KNEES.

Edited by nerion

1 hour ago, Janglor said:

HoA to Balance is much like Durant to the Warriors. Everybody hates it, everybody talks sh!t, and everybody loses to it relentlessly. 

this is about a king, who said anything about HoA?

Posted (edited)

I would never purposefully target members of the community. This is a story of endless hope, truth, and the special kind of love between a slave minotaur and his elf.

Edited by nerion

I dont know what's funnier: the story itself, or that you took the time to write an erotic fiction.

As far as forums go I give it a 6.9/10. 

Posted (edited)

What did he say?

Edit: He, she, or whatever I mean. I don't want to offend any sensitive guys or people. 

Edit Edit: I genuinely am curious at the contents of this story, of which Mandalore personally chose to announce its existence, and would love to hear more. Could you share this with the community, my friend?

Edit Edit Edit: If asking for this breaks any community rules please delete my questions. I sincerely don't want to offend anyone and could not find any rules surrounding asking Mandalore about this, Pann.

Edited by nerion

Posted (edited)

There appear to be no such rules so I shall have to make them up as we go along:

For crimes against RP and elflihood in general I sentence you, Nerion, Squire to Lord Panzer, Arch Shadow of the unofficial and quite casual faction of the Undead Lords, Keepers of the Dead and Heralds of our Dark Lord; to public shaming and humiliation by Bannination at the stake of public opinion until they flesh is burnt to ash and they bones are quenched in the tears of a thousand forum accounts

Period.

Edited by Chroma
Complex and probably incorrect punctuation

Posted (edited)

OH MY LOOOORRRDDDD, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! If our elvish friends resort to filing an official standardized guild complaint, to my lord, I might never be executed. I need death's embrace!!!!

Mandalore, I value our friendship, my friend. You are a special person. Don't let me not die!!!

Edited by nerion