Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How in the hell do you get support to respond to your tickets and crap in this game? Several tickets in because of account issues regarding real money, still no response. And now have anotehr account issue and no other forum to use to get in touch with them.

Posted (edited)

My mailbox returns their emails back to them. I have to use different one. You may have the same problem. Are you getting confirmation emails, that ticket is created?

Edited by ComradeAma

Every ticket I've filed has been answered with an immediate auto-reply indicating a ticket has been opened, followed within minutes by a response from a CSR.

Say what you may about the game, but in my experience support has been top notch.

19 minutes ago, VaMei said:

Every ticket I've filed has been answered with an immediate auto-reply indicating a ticket has been opened, followed within minutes by a response from a CSR.

Say what you may about the game, but in my experience support has been top notch.

yeah same here

@Navystylz It looks like our emails might be having issues getting back to you. Sorry about that! I double checked your tickets that have come in to make sure we sent responses. Check your spam folder or other tabs in your inbox. Worst comes to worst and you can't find our email, send me a PM here and I can get you sorted out.

Sorry again for the missed communication!

10 hours ago, Jah said:

ACE has always been remarkably responsive to emails to support@crowfall.com.

That's why I posted here. By all accounts from other people, they get immediate help so was wondering if something was broken.

24 minutes ago, Navystylz said:

That's why I posted here. By all accounts from other people, they get immediate help so was wondering if something was broken.

Maybe an apology is in order for the tone of the first post, considering the communication problem originated with your email service.