Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SmokinJoker46290

Questions for the Devs!

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Andius said:

So it's never fair to point out a disparity in numbers because sometimes we win outnumbered, and because "when the big guilds come" we're going to be allies.

Our victories outnumbered don't mean numbers mean nothing, they just just mean we're good and can keep pushing even with the deck a bit stacked against us. And I don't think there is any reason to presume we'd ally with you before the big guilds whenever that day comes. I have serious doubts your faction will even still exist come that point.

Would you please form any size group or any comp and let me know when you’d like to meet up.  I’ll bring the same exact group, or lower numbers if you prefer and we’ll put this “we’re good cuz out numbered” thing to rest (and on the youtubez).

Edited by Ble

10 hours ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

Good to see that we're back to making up numbers to protect fragile egos

Internet fragility is a staple of modern life. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)

You can count balance numbers from Monk's stream the other night. I think a few died before he got there because I recall killing a few on the tree early on. 

Between HoA, W, Clams and Infernal I count 58 names (accidently had kuibla twice below) from what I could see in his video.

Order gets anywhere from 20-30 people each night so 2:1 odds is about right. That doesn't mean we're always fighting 2:1 odds because Balance splits its force which means we get even fights to start the night but by the end we're facing 2:1 odds in the last fight of the night.

Yes, yes, I know - as @mandalore would say "Go get some friends". Just remember that when the tables have turned. 

1   allinavi
2   anglemar
3   ardeath
4   asesino
5   balfizar
6   bearmange
7   beaumint
8   binny45
9   ble
10   blitzwing
11   brightdance
12   corvax
13   darthbunbun
14   davammas
15   dedolin
16   donjuba
17   dwaftknight
18   endless
19   galvia
20   goodpuddin
21   grahk
22   haldeir
23   hungry
24   indigo
25   iznogood
26   jah
27   kanashigd
28   katzeweiss
29   kitem
30   kuibla
31   kuibla
32   manifesto
33   megalus
34   monchiezz
35   monk27
36   mytherceria
37   navystylz
38   neighclaw
39   nuk
40   onex
41   phroot
42   phylor.the.jester
43   rutaq
44   sanna
45   sasna
46   scorn
47   shiroyami
48   simisoft
49   skynyte
50   smokinbuddha
51   sobersoul
52   tacosupreme
53   terminustor
54   throndier
55   twchris13579
56   valgrim
57   vamei
58   xarranyne
59   yoink

Edited by blazzen
counted kuibla twice

@blazzen where's orders specific numbers for an objective comparison of the numbers?  You took the time to count ever balance player and prove the exact numbers of balance but then just say 20-30 Order.  If you're going for full empirical backing of your claim you still need to prove the other half of your claim. 

Also, y'all need better hobbies. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Just now, Ginko said:

I've never seen more than 30 in this Order discord lol

Anecdotal.  I've never seen more than 23 HoA in discord and for the current trial that number is closer to 10-12.  See how me just saying a number means nothing to you. 

wiDfyPp.png

9 minutes ago, mandalore said:

@blazzen where's orders specific numbers for an objective comparison of the numbers?  You took the time to count ever balance player and prove the exact numbers of balance but then just say 20-30 Order.  If you're going for full empirical backing of your claim you still need to prove the other half of your claim. 

Also, y'all need better hobbies. 

25 by my count.

1   acex
2   andius
3   blazzen
4   cbsbigwilly
5   chroma
6   crushedvelvet
7   elbon
8   enoxi
9   gog
10   gopher
11   imageyou
12   jehct
13   nerion
14   neuby
15   puffs
16   rhea
17   seastodd
18   shadehunter47
19   snoww
20   tazerak
21   thalenax
22   valyn
23   wolffang2
24   wooly
25   yianni

P.S. Crowfall is a great hobby. What I need is less time spent on conference calls and more time in Crowfall. Gives me time to count and talk with my buddy Mandy though. :P 

Posted (edited)

So you guys took the time and effort to count of people from multiple (currently) Balance guilds, and list the guilds by name, and yet in this list above of order people I see some glaringly obvious omissions of people that always play Order and are well known in the CF community.

Like, this sht is just comical at this point.

And apparently everybody is just ignoring that several guilds seem to shift faction every campaign it seems.

To be clear, the order "list"

25 by my count.

1   acex
2   andius
3   blazzen
4   cbsbigwilly
5   chroma
6   crushedvelvet
7   elbon
8   enoxi
9   gog
10   gopher
11   imageyou
12   jehct
13   nerion
14   neuby
15   puffs
16   rhea
17   seastodd
18   shadehunter47
19   snoww
20   tazerak
21   thalenax
22   valyn
23   wolffang2
24   wooly
25   yianni
Edited by DocHollidaze

4 minutes ago, DocHollidaze said:

So you guys took the time and effort to count of people from multiple (currently) Balance guilds, and list the guilds by name, and yet in this list above of order people I see some glaringly obvious omissions of people that always play Order and are well known in the CF community.

Everyone doesn't show up to every single siege. You weren't in the count for Balance because you weren't there but I've seen you on a Duelist at other sieges. This was just a count on the siege from 2 nights ago. 

People said the 2:1 odds were made up. In this instance, video says otherwise.  

1 minute ago, blazzen said:

Everyone doesn't show up to every single siege. You weren't in the count for Balance because you weren't there but I've seen you on a Duelist at other sieges. This was just a count on the siege from 2 nights ago. 

Well, we can't exactly tell other guilds who choose to join Balance to sod off, and we also can't tell people in our own guilds to log off after we determine if order/chaos actually want to play this evening.

The fact is, order has more people at their disposal on a long term basis, that you choose to not name here in your "list". I mean, off the top of my head, did Scarlett or Zombie take a night off? 

I think more interesting questions are:

• Why don't these other guilds want to play with you?
  • Why does the (to my knowledge) large player community groups and guilds in the death alliance choose not to play?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, blazzen said:

That 2:1 odds might occur at a random siege is believable. It doesn't change the fact that a number of claims in this thread were made up.

I don't think anyone has claimed that no individual fight would ever have 2:1 odds. Your one example doesn't really show general faction numbers.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DocHollidaze said:

Like, this sht is just comical at this point.

And apparently everybody is just ignoring that several guilds seem to shift faction every campaign it seems.

To be clear, the order "list"

25 by my count.

1   acex
2   andius
3   blazzen
4   cbsbigwilly
5   chroma
6   crushedvelvet
7   elbon
8   enoxi
9   gog
10   gopher
11   imageyou
12   jehct
13   nerion
14   neuby
15   puffs
16   rhea
17   seastodd
18   shadehunter47
19   snoww
20   tazerak
21   thalenax
22   valyn
23   wolffang2
24   wooly
25   yianni

So I don't see Ltab, Dinte, Bazgul, or Arnould in this list so I already know its incomplete. And those are just the errors I see. There are probably more that others could pick out.

Edited by Thromdeir

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Thromdeir said:

So I don't see Ltab, Dinte, Bazgul, or Arnould in this list so I already know its incomplete. And those are just the errors I see. There are probably more that others could pick out.

I presume the count itself was accurate, but it only counts whoever was visible for a particular push, not everyone on the faction who participated in sieges that night.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Posted (edited)

Every victory is great and wonderful and solely due to better leadership and planning and skill. 

Every defeat is due to the low down dirty tactics and cheating and exploits. 

Nothing to see here. 

Bah Wrong account. <--- Srathor

Edited by Edwen

Posted (edited)

"My crew and I usually dont run with the main force anymore. Ope. I've revealed my hand. "

But you are there. Or do you guys sit out every siege now?

Edited by Thromdeir

Hmm? I said we dont run with the large group. I cant reveal my plans to the likes of you... defector... 😛