Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SmokinJoker46290

Questions for the Devs!

Just now, Ltab said:

Hmm? I said we dont run with the large group. I cant reveal my plans to the likes of you... defector... 😛

I don't expect you to. I only wanted to point out that you and your crew are online and participating in sieges. To not list you guys is to be either dishonest or belittling to your accomplishments. Especially since they see fit to list every main and afk alt in their list for Balance.

The numbers are fluid with each fight.

Multiple zones and such, and not everyone in a zone is part of the fights. 

But it is a simple fact that in most fights, Order is outnumbered.
Sometimes by a grand amount.
Sometimes by a small amount.
That is part of the game. 

We make do. We don't have the best builds. Sub optimal is the term used I believe. 
We can't form up in multiple zones with more numbers than any of the defenders.
We don't expect reinforcements to arrive. 
We are getting sharpened, and the hordes are dulling themselves.

And above all else everyone who cares, is watching and remembering and planning.

Corpse camping, ambushes, ganking, shroud killing. All the things that make me hate pvp.
Poor sportsmanship all around, cycling higher and higher. 
It is never going to end.
So let there be war.
Let the feelings harden, know that the other is your enemy.
They give no quarter, they have no honor, they have no morals.

End them before they end you. And make sure to take the ears of any spoony elves. They make great toothpicks.

3 minutes ago, Ltab said:

Oh we are for sure somewhere lurking... waiting for the right strike... or balls out in the fight. Whatever the mood is really.

Win any trials with this masterful strategy yet?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Just now, Bazgul said:

We have a butt load of fun, so yah we won.

Is that how that works?  We must come from different worlds. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Why play a game that you dont enjoy? Or do you treat this rather as an occupation Mandalore?

It is not for you to tell me how to enjoy the things I do. 

Chill on that mighty than thou sheet.

Edited by Ltab

4 hours ago, Ble said:

Would you please form any size group or any comp and let me know when you’d like to meet up.  I’ll bring the same exact group, or lower numbers if you prefer and we’ll put this “we’re good cuz out numbered” thing to rest (and on the youtubez).

Heck. I'll meet anyone in Balance who wants to for some 1v1s. I can deul like 20 of you in a row if you all want a shot. Could use the practice. I'll stipulate no healers however since the fight would never freaking end. And since I know you guys will probably start scrambling the zerg to put some champion to face me in full oranges or something lets do whites vs. whites. Make it easy for anyone who wants a crack at me to get a cheap set of gear just for the occasion.  Friday works fine for me.

In terms of larger fights, you'll have to talk to Order leadership.

Edited by Andius

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

All this whining about numbers at siege, something absolutely no one can control, yet oddly none of you want to set up even number fights.

I like how offering to duel anyone and everyone you're willing to bring with equal gear, and as many as feel like fight me is met with "none of you want to set up even fights." 

I'm not a leader on Order right now. I have no call to ask anyone to join my epeen measuring contests. However I appreciate your offer Ltab, I'm down to fight alongside you.

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

2 minutes ago, Andius said:

Heck. I'll meet anyone in Balance who wants to for some 1v1s. I can deul like 20 of you in a row if you all want a shot. Could use the practice. I'll stipulate no healers however since the fight would never freaking end. And since I know you guys will probably start scrambling the zerg to put some champion to face me in full oranges or something lets do whites vs. whites. Friday works fine for me.

In terms of larger fights, you'll have to talk to Order leadership.

No one gives a poorly made socks about duels, weak af.  You’re the one running the lip, don’t push it off on your faction leaders.  Anyone can grab 2-3 buds and post up.