Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Support Power on Armor

Audin

I haven't played much this go around. Did they make any changes to armor getting more support power on them? I remember in the past it was pretty minuscule. How about jewelry? I am curious how much support power can get since the cap is now at 2000.

12 minutes ago, Audin said:

I haven't played much this go around. Did they make any changes to armor getting more support power on them? I remember in the past it was pretty minuscule. How about jewelry? I am curious how much support power can get since the cap is now at 2000.

Well spirit is a healers main stat now although I suspect it was always intended to be and was just under tuned.  With the right gear, vessel, runes, I bet you can get pretty close.  Previous to this there was never a real reason (besides vanity and auto attack dmg lol) to get a healer weapon past blue but now there is.  I don't know if you can hit the cap but I bet if you min max it at the cost of other stuff you could get within 200.   

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Couldn't I argue you could go with boosting INT to help with healing modifier and rely on equipment to boost your support power ?

1 hour ago, Audin said:

Couldn't I argue you could go with boosting INT to help with healing modifier and rely on equipment to boost your support power ?

Spirit gives more critical healing chance, more critical healing damage, support power scales very very well with every spell, spirit also gives you more stam so you can ret/block more and reduces food cost.  You should 100% want support power over healing modifier on a cleric.  You can get healing mod from your armor type, discs, food and I'm sure something else but clerics won't be riding the 40% cap as easily as they were before if they go spirit. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png